punishment part 2

He looked down at her and smiled, she smiled back. Then, he leaned down.... And kissed her.

______________________

My eyes widened as they kissed. It happened for about a minute before he pulled away and smirked at me. "Laura, go back to your tent." He told her. She nodded and walked back through the trees.

"And what was that supposed to mean?"

"That I'm over you. Just thought you should know, things have changed around here."

"I can see what hook was talking about now." I mumbled quietly.

"What was that?" He asked.

"I said. I can now understand what hook was talking about. He said that you would probably show off how bad you can be."

"Well, for once that pirate was right. And I'm just getting started. FELIX!" He called, Felix jogged over to us, "Take her to her cage." Felix put his hand on my arm after untying the ropes from the tree. I shoved his hand away, "I can walk by myself." I walked past Pan, bumping his shoulder as I went. I could hear Felix's footsteps behind me, but ignored them. Stupid boys.

It didn't take me long to get to the cages. I climbed into the cage and made myself as comfortable as I could. Which is actually kind of hard, seems as it was made of bamboo.

Peter's P.O.V

What is her problem? She's still as confusing as ever! She's also stubborn, if its possible she might even be more stubborn. And what the hell has hook been saying to her?

I started to walk through camp, checking on all of the boys. Laura came running up to me and wrapped her arms around me. I pulled away from her embrace and looked at her. She was pretty. Pretty annoying that is.

"What do you want?" I asked her, getting annoyed.

"Nothing. Just wanted to come and see you. You're too handsome to stay away from. I was getting bored of being in my tent." Ugh, she's so clingy.

"Are you really bored?" She nodded her head.

"Well, you can go give Brooklyn her food." She groaned.

"Awww, do I have to?"

"Either that, or you can suffer the exact pain everyone else does. You're lucky you're even here. You're lucky I found you before my boys did. Now GO!" She shrunk back a little before grabbing the food that was rolled up in some cloth and taking it to Brooklyn.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I sat in the cage thinking over the things that have just happened. He kissed her. Why? She was so much prettier than I was. She had brown hair that was slightly lighter than mine. She had lightly tanned skin that was smooth. Her eyes were brown. I didn't know why I was so upset about them kissing. I don't even like him anymore. So what was the feeling I had in my stomach? Jealousy? No, I couldn't be jealous of her. Could I?

Just at that moment she came walking into the cave, glaring at me as she approached my cage.

"What?" I spat at her.

"Pan made me bring you food." She spat back.

"How come you don't call him Peter, seems as you two love each other?" She just shrugged.

"He said he prefers to be called Pan."

"Well, I always called him peter without him saying anything." Her smug look faltered for a second.

"Oh well, I'm different." I raised my eyebrow. "Here, take your food, I want to go see Pan." I just stared at the plate of food in my cage as she walked away. I wasn't hungry anymore, so I didn't want to eat.