Just a lost little girl

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I sat up on the edge of a strange bed. "What happened?" I asked allowed. Then it all came flooding back. Pan. Jamie. He knocked me out! He used his magic to knock me out!

I stood up, but nearly fell back over. Wow, I'm going to have a major headache. Now taking in my surroundings I realised where I was. It was the very tree house I had spent my first night on neverland in.

"Great. I slept here again." I spoke aloud to myself once again, sarcasm flooding my tone. I walked over to the windows and stared out, there was a clear view of the camp from here. I could just about see pan walking back from the main campground heading towards his tree house. Not knowing what else to do I lay back down in the bed I had awoken from and pretended to go back to sleep.

I hadn't heard pan's feet steps, he was like a little mouse, silent.

"Don't pretend with me. I know you're awake." I sat upright and looked at him. I gave him the worst look I think was possible.

"Don't pretend to care for the girl you killed!" I shouted at him. He raised an eyebrow.

"I'm not pretending. I don't care. This is who I am. This is my whole life.

" You're not the boy I've heard stories of. That boy is amazing. He flies through the never skies. He is magical. You. You're none of that!" I scowled at him.

" I have magic. I can fly. I am every bit of those stories. They just made me out to be the good guy." He said coldly.

"I knew you weren't the good guy. I just chose to believe you weren't like that!"

"Well, that's your fault. You shouldn't have under estimated me." He said. Then he changed the subject. "Do you like your new bed?" He asked.

"I didn't want a bed! I didn't want to sleep here! You know that I live to sleep with the sky! And if it wasn't bad enough, this is your tree house, you're the last persons house I wanted to stay in!" I rolled my eyes. He just sat there and stared at me, I wasn't too sure what the look he gave me was but it looked confused.

" do you want to go home?" He asked with a smirk.

"NO!" I shouted "NEVER! I'm not going back and I'm not growing up! That's what they want!" I shouted.

"Who?" He asked.

"My parents. Every time I ever talked about you or anything in a fairytale, they would look at me and say 'you will grow up one day' and I don't like it!" I said getting annoyed at my thoughts.

"I knew you wouldn't want to go home, I was just checking" that stupid grin wouldn't leave his face.

"How?" I asked, intrigued. He clicked his fingers and his pipes appeared in his hand. "These pipes are magic. Only children who feel unloved, or unwanted or abandoned can hear the music. That night that you danced around the fire. I could see the happiness in you. You felt like you belonged there. You were dancing to the music. You won't want to leave now. You just feel like a lost little girl." I just stared at him. I was just now realising how much power he has. All of a sudden, his eyes grew wider.

"Someone's heading towards the camp. And I don't know them. I don't like not knowing" he said that so coldly it sent a shiver down my spine. I walked with him back to the camp. We stood there and watched as something  came out from the shadow of the bushes.

Georgia.