Dance with me tonight

It started to get dark as hours went by. When the lost boys seemed to be getting tired baelfire came back over to me.

"Brooklyn, do you want to dance before it gets too late?" He asked.

"Sorry baelfire, but no." I looked down. When I looked back at him he was looking at me a little sad.

"Maybe another time" he nodded and went back to the fire. As the lost boys started going back to their tents there was a sudden breath on my neck. I turned around to see pan.

"Dude! You scared me!" I shouted, playfully pushing him.

"Why didnt you want to dance?"

"I just didn't want to"

"No. There's something more than that. You can't dance, can you?" He asked.

"I never have, I don't go to parties because I can't dance. I don't know how." He giggled. "Its not funny!" I shouted.

"No, its not. That's why I'm going to show you. He stood up and so did I. He put my hand on his shoulder and held the other one. He put his hand on my waist.

"Now its quite easy from this point. Just let your partner lead." He smiled. He started dancing.

"You can count the steps in your head if you need to, one, two, three. And so on."I kept looking down at my feet but he kept lifting my head up.

"Don't look at your feet. That's how you mess up.just look at me and I will help you." I smiled and fell into a pool of emerald green as i looked into his eyes. I was so lost in his eyes i didn't even notice that I had started to sing. ( A/N-The song is troublemaker by Olly murs ft. Flo rider. It is supposed to be slightly slowed down.)
You had me hooked again from the minute you sat down. The way you bite your lip, got my head spinning around. After a drink or two I was putty in your hand. I don't know if I have the strength to stand, oh oh oh.
Trouble, trouble maker, yeah that's your middle name, oh oh oh. I know you're no good but you're stuck in my brain. And I wanna know, why does it feel so good but hurt bad oh oh oh. I swear you're giving me a heart attack.

"Troublemaker, eh? When did you start to sing?" He smirked.

"Sorry. It was an accident. I didn't mean to, I just sometimes start to sing and I don't even know" he bit his lip and looked into my eyes.

Peters P.O.V

"I don't mind. And troublemaker. Is that ment to be me?" I smiled.

"I don't know, it must have just come into my head." She laughed, as she slowly stopped dancing.

"Then whats the rest of the lyrics about then. The way you bite your lip?" I laughed.

"Uh.... Ummmm...."

"Its OK, I get it" she chuckled.

"Peter. I really need to tell you something. I don't want to. I have to."

"What is it?"

"Well-" she was cut off again by Felix. He really needs to work out his timing.

"Pan, the lost boys were wondering if we could go on a hunt again?"

"Yes Felix. Brooklyn, what did you want to tell me?"

"It doesn't matter. Its nothing that can't wait." She sighed.

"Okay" I walked over to the impatiently waiting group of lost boys.

"All right boys! Same routine as usual." I shouted.

"Peter, I think I'm just gonna go for a walk." Brooklyn told me.

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I'll be fine." She smiled.

"I'll keep you company." Julie said.

"Yeah." With that they walked off.

"Lost boys, in your groups. In your different sections. Go!" I shouted. They all ran off cheering. I followed my group.