A walk in the park

"Brooklyn, wake up. Its time for school!" My mum shouted while knocking my door. I shot upright.

"I'm up!" I shouted. I heard her footsteps walk away. I jumped out of bed and put my uniform on. I cleaned my teeth in the bathroom, then went to my room to put my hair up. I sat down at my desk and noticed a drawing. That's when I remembered about taking the medicine and being made to forget Peter. As the day went on, I started to forget more and more about my adventures of Neverland. It started to feel like a dream by the time I got home.

"How was your day at school?" My mum asked as I walked up the stairs.

"It was good mum." I opened my door and looked around. While I was in school, my mum must have cleaned my room. All my drawings of- whoever, were gone. I sat on the bed and started to play my guitar. I played a few different songs until my mum told me we had to have dinner. I went back to my room after dinner now feeling tired. I put a pair of black shorts on and a red T-shirt. I saw the medicine on the side and took it. I fell asleep soon after.

Peter's P.O.V

It's been two days since I sent Brooklyn away and I already feel the spark inside of me starting to turn cold. I have to find her. I changed my shirt so that I would blend into her world more. Now I was wearing a pale blue shirt and a pair of black, jeans? I tried looking around the town near her school, but there was no sign of her. My magic didn't work here so that made it even more difficult. The only thing I knew about her in this place, was where she went to school. I tried looking in there once but this time I was sent out, just because I didn't go to that school. I will find her, I will take her back to Neverland, and I will never let her leave."

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I woke up to the beeping on my alarm. I like waking up early on a Saturday morning, I can look out of the window at the stars, then the sunrise. Its beautiful. I decided I would go for a walk today to see the sunrise better. I shut my front door quietly, so I wouldn't wake up my mother.

I walked through the park because it was surrounded by trees, but also left a lot of sky clear. I was looking up and the deep sky that was now turning orange. All of a sudden, I walked into someone. I looked down to see a boy. He had brown hair that was the same color as mine, and green eyes. He looked cute, and kinda familiar. Weird.

"Brooklyn?" He asked looking confused.