Trip to the psychiatrist

School was a really long boring day. It was full of questions from teachers and students. Then there was Andrew.

*flashback*

"Hey brooklyn" he said.

"Hey Andrew"

"Its nice to see that you're better again"

"Wait, howd you know I was Ill?"

"Robbie, came and told me that I could help save you. He used weird magic stuff and got me to you. He told me I had to kiss you otherewise you would die. But it didn't work."

"OK, that's weird. I will see you later."

"Bye"

*present*

The entire car ride with my mum was silent. I refused to talk to her after what she was making me do.

"Come on, the nice doctor is waiting inside to talk to you"

I opened the door, got out of the car, and slammed the door shut.

"Nice to meet you brooklyn, I hear you like Peter Pan." He said shaking my hand.

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Its a little childish don't you think?" I felt anger bubble up inside of me.

"NO IT'S NOT! IT'S NOT CHILDISH!" I shouted.

"Okay, calm down. Don't panic. I just wasn't to help you. Now, why do you find peter pan interesting?"

"Because, he's exciting and fun and adventurous. He's amazing."

"Well, can you tell me where you were this whole time that your class was missing?"

"I keep telling you people, we were in neverland! Peters shadow took us to Neverland and we met him. At first I liked him, vu then he upset me and I hated him. We bacame friends again and we... We fell in love. I will never stop believing in Peter Pan until the day I die!" I told him. He walked over to my mum and whispered something quietly to her. He went over to his draw and brought it back over to me.

"I want you to take these once a night before you go to bed."

"What will happen if I do?"

"They will make you feel better, and stop all of this silly nonsense."

"But-"

"She will take them" my mum interrupted before I could protest.

"Thank you doctor" she took the pills and left. I followed close behind.

When we got in the house I went up to my room. My mum came in shortly after. She put the medicine on my bed side table.

"Don't forget to take them. Please, they will make you better."

"Mum, I'm fine. But if it will make you happy, I will take the medicine." She smiled.

"Thank you" she left.

I don't want to take the medicine, but it will make my mum happy. But if I do, I will forget about Peter. That won't make me happy. I sighed. I changed out of my school uniform into a dark green hoodie and a pair of light Greg jeans. After all of my time in Neverland, these clothes didn't feel as comfortable as the ones Peter had given me. I grabbed Alice and wonderland off of the shelf and started to read.

"Huh, I understand how you feel Alice." I chuckled and fell asleep.

I woke up a few hours later.

I didn't mean to fall asleep. I need to take my medicine before my mum finds out that I didn't. I thought. I sat up and looked around, this place doesn't feel right anymore, I miss Neverland. I decided that taking the medicine would be the only way to help me forget. I grabbed the tray and took out the prescribed am out and took it. That night I did not dream of Neverland or of Peter.