Who's your true love?

Brooklyn's P.O.V

Me and Julie walked for a while.

"Are you okay? I mean really okay?" She asked.

"I don't know. I think everyone is right. I think I have feelings for Pan. I just can't admit them. I don't  know if the feelings are good or bad, but they're there."

"Brooklyn, I think we both know the feelings are good."

"That's the problem. I have no idea. Some of the things he does are stupid, And I just want to punch him. But then he does some things that are nice, and sweet. I just don't know any more."

"Well all boys can be idiots sometimes. Thomas does stupid stuff sometimes. Pan just needs the right person to help him find the good in himself."

"That's what a friend said once. She told me that I could probably help Pan, but, it's difficult to just- argh!" I fell to the floor.

"BROOKLYN!" I heard Julie shout. Then everything blacked out.

Peters P.O.V

I was hunting with the lost boys in our usual spot.

Everyone was having fun and hunting. I turned to face Timothy, who had shouted that he had seen something moving. He fired his arrow at it. Then I realized who he had hit. Brooklyn! I teleported over to her.

"What happened?" Julie asked.

"Dreamshade. If it reachers her heart, she will die." Felix came over to us.

"Felix, we have to get her to the waterfall." He nodded and went to pick her up. I held out my hand and shook my head.

"I will carry her." It was too dangerous to teleport with her in this state. We walked as quickly as we could.

When we got there, the poison was spreading fast. She was pale and weak. Her forehead was hot and sweaty. I waved my hand and the vines moved. I carried her into the small cave with the little waterfall at the back. Felix passed me a flask and I filled it with the water. I pored it into Brooklyn's mouth and watched and waited. I was relieved when I saw the blackened vains that were spreading towards her heart, they started to shrink back until it was just a small wound. I Torr off my sleeve and used it to bind the wound. Even though the dreamshade had left her body she hadn't woken up yet.

"WHY ISN'T IT WORKING!?" I shouted ad I slammed my fist into the wall of the cave.

"Pan, give her time."

"NO! SHE SHOULD HAVE WOKEN UP ALREADY!" I stood up.

"Pan, where are you going?" Felix asked me.

"To visit an old friend." I flew for a while until I came across a tree house. I went inside, and sat down in a chair.

"Hello, tink."

"what do you want pan?" Tinkerbelle asked me.

"I'm not here to hurt you. I'm here to see if you know why the water from the springs isn't working."

"What do you mean?"

"Well, the new recruit was hit while we were hunting. She was hit by an arrow dipped in dreamshade."

"She?" Tink blurted out.

"Yes, she. I took her to the springs and it healed the dreamshade. I saw it disappear. The only problem is, she didn't wake up. I want to know if you know why."

"It obviously worked from what you told me. It seems like the arrow was cursed. There is only one magic powerful enough to stop it." Oh no. I knew where this was heading.

"Pan, don't pretend you don't know. True loves kiss is the only way."

"Well, where am I supposed to find her true love?"

"I don't know!" Tink said throwing her hands in the air.

"Well, thanks tink."

"Wow. This girl has changed you. Since when did you say thanks?" She laughed. I rolled my eyes and left.

I got back to them as soon as possible. They were at camp so it was quite easy. When I landed, Brooklyn's color had come back but she still didn't look right.

"Any news." Felix asked.

"I have to find her true love. I have no idea how. But I will." I looked down at brooklyn and sighed. "Who is your true love?" I looked around, none of the lost boys seemed happy. I needed to find her true love. And fast. "Paige. Stay with Brooklyn." She nodded and sat next to her.

"Felix, you're in charge while I'm gone. I'll be back." With that I flew into the air. I had no idea who I was looking for. But I sure as hell was going to find them.