Enemies be gone

I woke up to see Brooklyn still lying there. She looked cold so I put the blanket over her. I had to think about what I was gonna do with her. She's confusing my mind. I don't understand what is happening. I have more important things going on, but I keep thinking about her.

"What is it with you? This is the second time you've watched me sleep."

"This is the second time I thought you were asleep." I said.

"Guess you just need to keep up Pan." She chuckled and sat up.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

When I sat up, a peice of my hair fell in front of my face. Peter reached over and pushed the price of hair behind my ear. Ugh, I wish he would stop doing stuff like this. He's making things really hard for me. He leaned in but I turned my head.

"What? What's wrong?" He asked.

"I can't do this Peter." I told him. He raised an eyebrow. I smiled a little. That always made me smile. I stood up and walked to camp. I'm surprised pan didn't stop me.

When I got to camp, all of the lost boys were sat outside. Most of them were eating but some were throwing knives at the ground. I sat down on my log and watched. I looked over at slightly, who was sat there shoveling some meat in his mouth. I smiled at him when he looked up at me. He smiled back and continued to eat.

"Aren't you going to eat something?" Pan asked now sat on the log next to me.

"I'm not hungry." I told him.

He went to open his mouth to speak but Felix came over.

"Pan, there has been a sighting of two girls near here. What are we going to do about it?" He stood up and looked off into the forest.

"Well, I guess its time for another game." He looked down at me and raised an eyebrow. "You coming?" He asked.

"Wouldn't miss it for the world" he smirked and started to walk into the forest. I looked over at Felix and he shrugged. We followed pan until he came to a sudden stop.

"What is it?" I whispered.

"The girls are about ten meters away." I looked past him in the direction he was looking at. Oh. Oh, this is brilliant. I smiled.

"Friends of yours?" Pan asked.

"Not exactly." He raised an eyebrow.

"But you know them? How?" He asked.

"Well, they um.... They weren't good people. They hurt a lot of people in many ways. They're best friends. I don't think they meant to hurt people, but they did." I told him.

"Did they hurt you?" He asked. I looked away, "isn't there anything else we can talk about."

"No" Felix said. Pan looked at him then back at me.

"It doesn't matter. I'm here. That matters. I'm not back home with them." I told him.

"Names?" He asked.

"The taller one with straight dark brown hair is Natalie. The other one is called lacy."

"Well, Let's play." This was going to be fun.

The girls screamed as pan appeared in front of them.

"Who are you?" Nat asked.

"Oh. I'm peter, peter pan." They looked at him in shock.

"I remember you.  From the beach. You L-looked different in the stories and movies."

"Yeah, I get that a lot from people like you." Me and Felix walked up behind them and tapped them on the shoulder. They jumped and screamed again.

"BROOKLYN!?" Nat shouted, once again shocked.

"Yeah. Hey guys."

"We thought you were dead."

"It's not like you would care anyway." I said.

"That's true, we probably wouldn't" Lacy said.

"What did you say?" Pan asked. They turned around to face him.

"Oh, I'm sorry for  interrupting this lovely reunion but I'm pretty sure I was still speaking."

"Yeah, well its not like your the boss or anything. You can't hurt us." Nat said.

"Oh really. Then this won't hurt a bit." With that he reached into their chests and pulled their hearts out.

"Brooklyn, help us." Nat pleaded. I leaned in to whisper in her ear.

"Let me tell you a secret. I'm not doing anything to save you guys. You've spent years trying to get at me, trying to take my belief and break me down. Well, it didn't work. Now the tables have turned and it's what you deserve." I pulled away and she glared at me. I looked up at peter who looked at me with shock.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing" he said. This time I raised my eyebrow. He looked back down at them.

"Hey pan?" I called.

"Yeah?" He asked. I walked over to him and took one of the hearts.

"Let me help. Its better than you doing this on your own."

"Are you sure? Im giving you the decision this time. You don't have to do this."

"I know, but it's not like I haven't done this before." I smiled at him. I looked down at them again. They looked so pathetic. Then I squeezed the heart, so did Pan. Soon the heart turned into ash. They were dead. Their rain of torcher had finally finished. Then I looked at Pan, he was looking down at their bodies. Felix looked at me with confusion. What have I turned into. I'm turning into him.