Darkness within part 2

I turned to face the direction the voice had come from. Pan was stood at the side of the ship looking at me. He looked at me with disbelief,  confusion, and worry it was complicated.

"Brooklyn? What did you do?" He asked. I looked down at my hand and realized what I had just done.

Peter's P.O.V

She looked back up at me. Her eyes were full of dread and fear. I saw Hook smirk out of the corner of my eye. This is what he wanted. He wanted me out of the hideout. I could just fly away now, save myself. So why wasn't I?
It's because you like her!

No I don't! She's different from other girls and she was a lost girl, yeah. But it doesn't mean I like her! I looked over at her. All of a sudden she started to fall. I had to make a choice, quick!
Save myself, or save brooklyn? I appeared in front of brooklyn and caught her as she started to fall. I waved my hand and moved us to the beach. I looked back at the boat to see hook. He wasn't smiling anymore, he actually looked angry. Aw, did I ruin your plans? I said to myself, mocking him. I looked down at Brooklyn. Her eyes were closed but she was breathing. I don't understand. What happened to her? How did she even do that? I walked back to camp, checking every once in a while if Brooklyn was OK. She didn't look good. She was paler than usual and she had very slow breathing.

When we arrived back at camp I placed her down in an open space. Felix and slightly Ame over to us and looked down at Brooklyn.

"Pan, what happened to her?" Felix asked with concern.

"It doesn't matter. She's just sleeping. She'll wake up in a few hours" I told him. "Felix. Is it OK if she uses your tent. I don't think she'll want to wake up in the tree house" he nodded. I carried her to Felix's tent and put her on the bed. She didn't wake up for our usual celeb rations around the fire.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I woke up with the sun beaming in on my face. I looked around and realized I was in a tent. How did I get here?

"Morning" felix said, walking over to me.

"Who's tent is this?" I asked.

"Mine" he smiled. My eyes widen.

"Where did you sleep?"

" the floor." He told me.

"You gave your bed up for me?" I asked.

"Yeah, you're like family." I smiled at him and he smiled back. Maybe I was wrong about him, maybe he wasn't that bad. He seemed trustworthy.

"How long was I out?" I asked.

"You were asleep all night, so about 9 hours. Do you remem-"

"Felix, leave us." Pan interrupted. I sat upright in the bed. Felix nodded at Pan and walked off.

"Pan" I nodded.

"You started calling me Pan, why?" He asked.

"I hadn't even thought about it. Why am I here?"

"I thought you probably wouldn't want to sleep in the tree house, after last night." He said.

"Wait, what happen- oh my god." I just remembered what happend.

"Brooklyn, it's OK."

"NO! It's not! I don't even know how I did that. I killed that man! I ripped his heart out of his chest!" I shouted.

"It's OK. You need to calm down."

"No Peter! I can't! I don't want to be-"

"Say it!" He raised his voice a little.

"I DON'T WANT TO BE LIKE YOU, PETER!" I shouted. He smiled.

"You called me Peter. And you don't have to worry. You won't be like me. There is too much fire inside of you"

"You're not wrong about that, you're heart is made of ice. You like your games, Peter. But you shouldn't play with this peice of fire." I told him. He just smirked and said, " I like a challenging opponent. Rest." He said and left. I lay down and went to sleep.