Return to Neverland

"Home" I sighed, as I got back to camp. Now I'm home. I thought. I was nearly knocked off of my feet by the big group of lost boys hugging me.

"Hey guys! Long time no see." I saw Julie then. "Julie. Come here." I said with a smirk on my face. She came over to me.

"Dude! What is wrong with you? Are you trying to drive me crazy? I thought you were dead!" I shouted.

"Sorry, I thought it would help." I hugged her and she smiled. Paige and Felix walked over to us.

"So, you two didn't blow up the camp then?" They looked at each other and smiled.

"Nope" I walked over to them and hugged them.

"Hey, brooklyn? I still have this for you" I turned around and peter had my guitar in his hand.

"Thank you for brining it" he smiled and I smiled back.

"Play something" paige shouted. Then the others started to all shout.

"Umm.... Sure" I sat Down on a rock and got my guitar out. I started to play.
Guess it's true I'm not good at a one night stand, But I still need love 'cause I'm just a man, These night's never seem to go to plan,
I just need you to stay, won't you hold my hand.
Oh won't you stay with me, 'cause you're all I need, they say love is clear to see, so darling stay with me.
Why am I so emotional, no its not a good look need some self control, deep down I know it will never work. But you can lay with me so it doesn't hurt.
Oh won't you stay with me, 'cause you're all I need, they say love is clear to see, so darling stay with me. I played a few more chords and ended the song with a single slow strum. The lost boys cheered and I took a mocking bow. After that, we went back to normal. I listened to Peter play his pipes as the lost boys jumped around the fire. That night they all went to bed earlier than usual. I wasn't tired so I just sat there. Peter came and sat next to me. He had his old clothes back on now.

"I prefer this look on you much better" I smirked.

"Don't look to bad yourself" he chuckled. I looked down and realized that I still had my black shorts on and my dark green hoodie that I wore for my walk on.

"Can I have my old clothes back?" I asked.

"I don't know, I might keep you like this." I put my head on his shoulder, looked up at him and pouted.

"Please?"

"Alright, fine." He clicked his fingers and the clothes appeared in my hands.

"Are you kidding me? Did you really put a dress in here?"

"I decided to give you a change" he smirked.

"You're not going to give me anything else, are you?"

"Nope"

"Fine" I stood up to go to his tent. I went behind the curtain and put on the clothes he gave me. It had brown leggins, brown boots, and a green dress. (A/N- the picture). I looked in mirror at myself and sighed. I never was happy with the way I looked.

"Brooklyn, are you done?" Peter's voice came from the other side of the curtain.

"Sort of. Are you sure there's nothing else I can wear?"

"Come on. Come out. Its either that or I'm coming in." I sighed and stepped out from behind the curtain. He just stared at me.

"I know, it looks dreadful"

"You say dreadful, I say.... Beautiful." I could feel my cheeks burn as I blushed.

"Peter, don't. I know you can magic me some clothes like the lost boys, so why didn't you"

"Because, I wanted to see you in a dress."

"Well, now you've seen me. Can you please give me something else?"

"I could, but I won't."

"Please?" I asked.

"Nope. You're not asking nice enough." With that I leaned in and kissed him. I pulled away.

"What was that for?" He asked.

"That was me asking nicely" he smirked.

"I'm still not having what I want am I?"

"Nope" I groaned and walked over to the bed, now feeling tired. I looked over at Peter, he was just stood there watching me.

"You know, it's kinda cold over here. Are you planning on sleeping anytime soon, or are you just gonna watch me?" He smiled and cane over. He lied down next to me and I smiled. I put my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

I woke up soon, to find that Peter was no longer here. Where is he? I thought to myself. I got up and walked towards the tree house. Maybe that's where he's gone. I was about halfway to camp, when a voice came from behind me.

"Hello, love"