pan's P.O.V from the last chapter

Peter's P.O.V

I was walking through the woods, heading towards camp when I felt a presence at the old hideout. I teleported myself over there and saw felix talking to Brooklyn. I stayed in the shadows and watched them"What can I say, you bring out the best in me. At first I didn't mind when you left, but when you cane back, everything felt different. I missed you." Felix said to her. She looked down at the ground. I watched as felix aproahed her and lifted her chin so that she was looking him in the eyes. He was stood really close. He seemed to be getting closer. I stayed back for a few more seconds, wanting to see if he would actually do this knowing that I would be angry. I didn't want to stand there and watch this happen, I couldn't let him kiss her. Just as he was about to kiss her, I stepped out from the shadows and cleared my throat.

"Pan?" Felix's eyes widened as he saw me. I smirked at him, he knew that I had see most of what happened.

"I don't remember saying you could leave camp. Do you remember me saying that?" I raised my eyebrow at him.

"N-no, sorry pan. The girl just seemed to be bored. Thought I would give her a birthday treat." Wait, its her birthday? I thought to myself. Brooklyn turned around to face me while I glared at felix. She gave me a look which I'm guessing ment that she wanted help.

"Well, thanks for taking care of her, but I'll take over from here. You're dismissed." Felix nodded and rushed straight back to camp. I heard brooklyn breath a sigh of relief as he left. She then put her gaze back on me.

"Thank you" she said quietly. It was barley audible.

"Well, I'm still sticking by what I said, but I don't trust the lost boys so you're staying with me." I told her as I walked over to her and put my arm over her shoulder and walked forward. I bent down and whispered in her ear, "happy birthday, by the way."