Betrayal part 2

I left paige and ran towards the tree house. I had no idea what was going on but I was going to find out. It didn't take me long because I was running so fast. I was going on adrenalin.

I climbed to the top of the ladder and slammed the door open. I half expected pan to be asleep, but he wasn't. He was sat in the chair watching the door. He had been waiting for me. That would have been sweet if I wasn't so annoyed.

"What's wrong? You look upset?"

"Too right, I'm upset! What did you do to me?" I shouted.

"What do you mean?" He awkwardly laughed. There was something about it.

"Why can't I remember anything from a few nights ago? Why can't I remember my friend?" I demanded. He looked guilty.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?" I shouted. He stood up and raised his hands.

"I'm sorry. You were so sad. I know I said I wouldn't make you forget, but you were so upset. I didn't want it to effect how you were on the island." He told me. I stared at him for a moment.

"You don't get it. The things that happen to me, good and bad, they are what makes me who I am. I don't want to forget things. You lied to me Peter. You lied about something important and I don't know if I can forgive you." I sighed, shaking my head. He stood up and walked towards me.

"Brooklyn, you have to forgive me." He said.

"No! I don't! I don't belong to you. I'm not something you can play with!" I told him.

Peter's P.O.V

She thinks that I can't play games with her. She thinks shes special. She's not special. She is just like the other girls and she will learn this. I looked at her. She looked upset. Then I kissed her. She didn't hesitate to kiss me back. Then I pulled away and said in her ear, "Or do you?" I pulled back and looked at her. She looked at me in shock and with anger.

"No. I don't" she said coldly. She turned around and climbed back down the ladder of the tree house.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I knew I would have to forgive one day. That day is not today. I'm not staying in that treehouse with him. I walked until I found my usual spot of grass. It had been untouched. So I lay down and went to sleep.

In my dreams, everything cane flooding back to me. The fact that Pan made me forget. How Georgia had died. That was everything bad. But some of the good things that had happened because of it to. I mean, Pan was becoming slightly nice. Everything I had ever heard about him, but there was some good in him. It just needed to find it's way to the surface.