Darkness within

I was woken up in the middle of the night. I had no idea what was happening, all I knew was I was moving. Fast. I was being carried but I couldn't see anything because there was a Sac over my head. This wasn't Pan carrying me. I don't think it was a lost boy because it was stronger than they would be.

We finally stopped moving. Then the sac was finally removed. I was in a room that felt like it was slowly moving. There was light coming through the ceiling that looked a bit like a grate. There was a bench near me and there were shelves in the room. I was tied to a wooden chair. These ropes were tied very tight and I couldn't get out of them no matter how much I tried.

"I wouldn't try to struggle if I were you love. They're to tight. Kayton tied them himself, and he is the best at what he does." A man with a strong Irish accent stepped forward into the light. He was wearing a long leather coat and a red vest. The one main thing I noticed about him was the silver shiny hook that took the place of a hand. I stared at it. He lifted it up and ran his finger along the edge of it.

"The names hook, Captain Hook. And who might you be." I looked at him.

"Brooklyn." I said, trying not to show fear in my words. If I learnt anything from Pan is don't show emotions. So he kissed me. Like that actually meant something. "Why did you kidnap me exactly?" I asked with a bored tone.

"Because I want a chat about your little boyfriend. Peter Pan." He smiled.

"OK. First of all, pan is not my boyfriend, second of all, how do you know who he is?" He grinned.

"Oh, a devilishly handsome pirate like me can tell that that's not all you think of him. No he's not your boyfriend. But you wish he was."

"NO I DON'T!" I exclaimed.

"Ah, young love. It is so blind. I was in love once. Before it was taken by a crocodile."

"You still haven't answerd my question. How do you know Pan?" He grinned again.

"Oh we're just old time friends." He said. Yeah, like I believe that.

"Well, what do you want with me?" I asked

"Oh, silly child. Pan loves you. That's the only way to coax him out and away from his lost boys."

"He won't come. He doesn't feel. He has no emotion. He doesn't love me." I said sadly now looking at the floor. All of a sudden he lifted my chin up with his hook.

"You underestimate that boy. He's a bloody demon, But the islands felt different since you have arrived."

"What do you mean?" I asked, a little confused.

"The island is connected to Pan. It changes depending on his emotion." He told me. So he can feel. It doesn't matter, we're diffrent. I can never love him.

"He won't come. He's not stupid." I told him.

"You can keep thinking that" with that he left. I looked around. I needed to escape. I looked around and found a knife on the table. I scooted the chair backwards until I was in line with the knife. I managed to get it in my fingers. Now, if I just do this right I can be free. I got it! I pulled the ropes off. I opened the door a tiny bit and to my surprise, no one was guarding the door. I walked up quietly to the top. deck. Hook was stood talking to someone. "Good man, kayton" he walked away from the man in the opposite direction from me. I crept up on deck and walked over to the man who had tied me up. I realized that I still had the nife in my hand. I put my hand with the knife in around his throat. He gulped. "Don't. say. anything." I hissed in his ear. He nodded. I faced him still pointing the knife at him. He was shocked that I was loose. "How did you get loose. Its impossible. I tie the best knots."

"So it was you who tied me up?" I said, I smirked a little. Something inside of me snapped. I reached into his chest and took out his heart. I don't know how I did that. I was so angry. He looked at me with pleading eyes but I didn't take pitty on him. He tied me up. He would have happily let me die. I squeezed his heart in my hand and let the ash pour out. As his body hit the deck the other pirates turned to look at me. They looked at me in shock, including Hook. Then a voice came from behind me.

"Brooklyn...?"