Get to know you

I woke up to light beaming in on my face from the window. No one else was here. I sat up and looked around the room. Nothing. It wasn't really early because it wasn't really bright out yet. All of a sudden I heard a sound. It was the most beautiful melody I had ever heard. I followed the sound. I climbed down the rope ladder. I walked for two minutes until i found the source of the sound. Pan was sat on a log playing his pan pipe. It was an amazing tune.

"Morning" he said. I hadn't even noticed that he had stopped playing. "Did you sleep well?" He asked.

"I've slept better" I said sarcasticly. He turned around, he had a big grin on his face.

"That was a nice tune." I told him.i sat down on the log next to him. "Keep playing" I encouraged him. He stared for a second then he started to play. I sat and listened. Time went by and he stopped.

"We need to get something to eat, let's get back to camp" he said standing up.  He walked off and I followed. When we got back to the camp there was a fire waiting for cooking the food and logs sat around to sit and eat on. Peter started shouting.

"LOST BOYS! WAKE UP!" Pan shouted. The lost boys came out looking sleepy until they saw the food. Then disire lit up in their eyes. There were cheers and shouts coming from all of them.

"Stop!" Pan said and raised a hand. They all looked confused.

"Well it's not everyday we have a girl join our camp. Show some respect."he said.

"So, she's not going to cry like everyone else?" Someone asked. I froze "everyone else?" I asked.

"The shadow has brought other girls to the island and they've cried because they miss home. Girls like the ones we left on the island." He told me. "I forgot about them. I've waited to come here my whole life. I'm not going back now" I smiled.

"We don't really want to go back either. It's fun here" Julie said.

"Well then, tuck in!" Everyone ran to the fire and grabbed as much food as they could. I grabbed a chicken leg that was being turned on a stick. Paige, Julie and Thomas were all sat on  a log. I went to join them but pan called my name. I turned around and saw him sat on a log on his own. I looked around for a second and walked over to him. Without looking up he said "sit". I knew he was dangerous, but I sat down anyway. Most of the lost boys wouldn't make eye contact with him, probably out of fear. So we sat and watched the fire.