Reconciliation

Shortly after I climbed into my cage, Paige and Julie appeared. I looked up at them waiting for them to speak. We stayed in awkward silence for a few minutes before Julie spoke.

"We're not saying that we completely forgive you, but we don't hate you anymore. We're still mad that you left us here."

"I know," I started. "I'm sorry. I should've said something about it. It was kinda just something that happened though. I'm sorry guys, friends?" I asked.

"We still don't completely forgive you, but yeah. Friends." Julie said.

"Awwww, guys. I would hug you but you know, the whole cage thing." Paige said. We all giggled at that.

"Yeah,why are you guys working for Pan?" I asked.

"Because, he kept us alive." Julie shrugged. I nodded in understanding. We stayed in silence for a short while until I broke the silence. "Hey, do you wanna hang out tomorrow, since Pan is letting me be free for the day?"

"Sure!" Paige said.

"Thank you, I really didn't want to be spending my birthday on my own."

"I forgot it was tomorrow. We have to go now. Talk to you tomorrow." I waved as they left. I sighed, I would've been seventeen tomorrow, if I could age.

I must have fallen asleep because I woke up with a start, hitting my head again. At that moment Pan walked in. I glared at him as he took long strides towards the cage.

"Why?" I asked. He raised an eyebrow,

"Why what?"

"Why am I being held prisoner?"

"Because, I know that you will try to leave again. Last time you were my guest, you betrayed me. So now you are my prisoner. I used to think you liked Neverland, but you ran away."

"Yeah, well, me too. I thought this would be a dream. That's what this all started out as. Everything was perfect. It was like something merged from my happiest of dreams. But now I'm starting to realize it was taken from my nightmares." He just stared at me shocked.

"Did you think that before you left? Is that what you always thought? Don't lie about it either, I want to know the truth." The truth is, I loved him. I loved this place. But I had no idea how evil Pan was.

"Pan, I loved this place. But all you've dome since I've come back is hurt me, lie to me and put me in this stupid cage." I kicked the cage.

"I forgot, that's why I came. Today is your free day and night." Wait its already the next day?

"Was I really asleep that long?" He nodded.

"Yeah. Don't get used to being free though, this cage is your new home." And he just had to go and ruin it.

"Are you gonna let me out, or just stand there talking all day?"

"Fine, but one last thing. You either stay with the lost boys or me."

"I'm not staying with you, that's for sure. I'm staying with Paige and Julie." I told him. He didn't answer. He just walked over to the cage and waved his hand. The lock broke off with a spark. He opened the door and offered me his hand. I didn't want to take his hand, but I felt so stiff. As my had touched his, I felt that old spark shoot through my arm. It was small, bit it was there. He pulled me up with one strong pull, when the pain from yesterday shot through my legs. I stumbled over, but Pan caught me just before I hit the floor.

"You ought to be more careful." He smirked.

"You ought to not cut peoples knees with swords." I shot back at him. He just chuckled. He helped me up into a standing position. As I turned to walk away his hands went around my waist and turned me to face him. His face hovered so close that I could feel his breath on my face. My heart was pounding fast against my ribs. I could have melted right there, if there wasn't still anger towards him burning up inside of me.

"Do you remember this? I can hear your heart beating from here." I whispered. That's when I snapped back into reality. I pushed him away and walked out of the cave. I muttered to myself the whole way back to camp.

"Stupid pan. Stupid boys. Stupid island. Stupid rules. Stupid one day free. Stupid birthday. URGH! STUPID EVERYTHING!" I carried on like that until I reached camp.

----------=-----------=----------
Hey! Let me know why you guys thought about this chapter! I wanna know what your opinions of pans behavior is! I will hopefully update soon, yay!