meeting pan

We flew for a while but the time went by quite quickly.

The shadows obviously didn't care because they just dropped us on he ground. I was the first to stand up and was still smiling. Everyone else was trying to stand up or didn't. Well they didn't until a voice came out of nowhere.

"Hello". A boy stepped out from behind the trees. He had a few boys with him. I knew who it was. It was Peter pan. There was no mistaking him. Everyone looked at me then stared at him in shock.

"Y-y-you're real?!" I heard someone say. Pan looked down at him self and laughed.

"Yeah, pretty sure" he said.

Everyone else stood in a group and didn't say anything. I stood there with Julie and paige, still smiling. Julie and paige also believed but not as much as me, paiges nickname was paigie pan. Peter was laughing, most likely because of everyone being scared. Then he looked at me. He raised his eyebrow.

"What's up with you? Why aren't you with them being scared?" He asked pointing to the big group of girls.

"Nothing" I said, still smirking.

"Right, which one of you are in charge/the leader?" He asked. All the girls stopped cowering and started arguing over who is the best. I walked over to pan.

"Just ignore them. They'll be arguing like that for ages," I said rolling my eyes. "You can do what you want with them. They won't even notice." I told him. I wasn't smiling as much anymore.

"Why are you so happy?" He asked.

"Because, my whole life people said you don't exist and I ignored them. Now its happened right in front of their faces. It's also funny seeing them so scared!" I said starting to laugh. The others were all still arguing.

"What about those two?" He said pointing at Julie and paige.

"They're fine. They believed me." I told him.

"Well you three can join me in our camp. You can live with the lost boys, for now" he said.

I shrugged "thanks".

He was smilling now. "Lost boys, go back to camp!" He shouted at them. There were noises of agreement. Then they all made their way back. We followed along with Peter walking directly behind us.