Not your lover

I landed in a large building, the only thing on my mind was Brooklyn. I had to find the one she loved. I walked around this large, strange building. I stopped the odd person here and there asking if they knew who Brooklyn was. They all said no. I carried on walking through the halls. I looked at the wall while I passed, there was a lot of art work on the wall. I noticed a very special peice. The name read: Brooklyn, 9MS. I studied the peice of art. It was a collage.

"She's a great artist isn't she?" I turned around to see an adult.

"Yeah. She is." I sighed.

"I wish she would just see how good she was. She could go so far in life if she got out of this Peter Pan phase that she has."

"What?" I asked.

"That's what this drawing is. She made a collage of Peter Pan. She'll grow out of it one day. Until then, I don't think she will ever stop drawing him." She shook her head and walked off.

I continued to walk down the hall. I stopped when I came across a sign that said music. I smiled, Brooklyn loves music. Maybe I will find her true love in there.

I walked in and looked around. The room was big and full of chairs. There were different instruments hanging on the wall. Guitar, flute, drums, trumpet, saxaphone and many more. I picked up the flute and started to play. I've played pipes so often a flute was easy.

"Impressive. I had a friend who was an amazing guitarist. I havent seen her for a while though. The names Andrew." He held out his hand to me and I shook it. He was about the same height as me and had black hair. His eyes were brown.

The names pe..... Robbie." I smiled.

"Who was your friend?" I asked trying to break the silence.

"Her name was Brooklyn. I haven't seen her around for a while. Do you know her?"

"You could say that" I said.

"Have you seen her around?" He asked me.

"Kinda. She's in trouble."

"What can I do to help?" He asked, seriously concerned.

"Come with me." Igrabbed his arm and teleported us to camp back at Neverland.

"How did we get here?" Andrew asked me.

"I used my magic to get us here." He looked calm. I walked over to Brooklyn. Her forehead was still burning up.

"Andrew, do you want to know what will help her?

"Yes. I will do anything. She's my best friend."

"Kiss her."

"What?" He asked.

"You heard me. Kiss her. True loves kiss. You don't look too bad. You're her best friend. Its the only way to save her." He looked down at her for a moment. He bent down and kissed her. Something deep down told me that this wasnt right and that it wouldn't work.

He brought his head up and watched her. I watched her and waited. And waited. Nothing.

"WHY ISNT IT WORKING? IT SHOULD HAVE WORKED BY NOW!" I shouted.

"Pan. Maybe its another one that she loves. Maybe its-"

"I will be back. I have to find another. I took andrew back and walked the halls. There was no one who knew her. I walked past the picture and stopped again. The same teacher walked past again. I looked at her again.

"What were you saying earlier? About Brooklyn, and Peter pan."

"She's obsessed with him. She says she loves him. She told me once that if she ever met him, she knew she would fall in love with" I raised an eyebrow.

"Not that it would happen.I have to go now goodbye" with that he turned around and walked away. I looked at the painting again, then I ripped it off of the wall. I folded it and put it inside of my shirt.

When I arrived back at camp, everyone was still doing what they had before. Baelfire had moved and sat next to paige.

"Go and get slightly from the cages." I really didn't want to do this. Felix and Alex came back with slightly.

"Slightly, Brooklyn has fallen Ill. She needs true loves kiss. If it works, I will set you free. If it doesn't, then you can go back to your cage." He gulped. Then nodded and walked straight over to her.

"Hey Brooklyn. Didn't think I'd see you like this." He bent down and kissed her....

She didn't budge. Not even a breath of air. "She's your lover. You are not hers. Back to the cage." Felix took him back to his cage.

"So Brooklyn. I guess he's not your lover." I sighed, then sat on a log and watched the fire. I had to think and consider everything.