Familiar face

"Sorry, do I know you?" I asked, really confused as to how he knows me.

"Brooklyn, its me. Don't you remember me?" I raised my eyebrow.

"Sorry. Should I?"

"I was..... A good friend of yours."

"I'm sorry I don't remember. What's your name?"

"Peter"

"Nice to meet you Peter. Your name reminds me of a story I've heard of"

"Really? What one?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Peter pan. Strange, huh? Well, I was gonna head back to my house and grab some breakfast. You seem familiar, and trust worthy. Want to come?"

"Sure" he smiled. He followed me back to my house. I grabbed a plate if toast.

"Want some?"

"No thanks" he said shaking his head. I shrugged and took a bite out of my toast. I walked upstairs and sat on my bed. Peter stood next to the door and leaned on it crossing his arms.

"You gonna sit down, or just stand there making the room look untidy." He chuckled and he sat down next to me. I took another bite out of toast as he looked around my room.

"You play that?" He asked pointing at my guitar.

"A little."

"Can you play me something?" He asked. I hesitated for a second then picked it up by the neck. I started to strum. I looked up at him when I finished. I looked into his eyes. Something about him seemed really familiar, yet he also seemed like a stranger. I let him into my house, and I had only just met him. He looked away.

"What are they for?" He asked, looking towards my medicine.

"My mum took me to a psychiatrist for something. He gave me those to help. My mum told me to take them before I go to sleep. I can't remember what they're for, so they must be working right?" His eyes widen in shock.

"What, what's wrong?" I asked.

"I think I know what they wanted you to forget." He told me.

"Me"

"What?"

"You said that I look familiar. Like I said. I'm Peter, Peter Pan." I chuckled at that.

"You're kidding right?"

"No. Neverland is falling apart without you there." What is he talking about.

"Brooklyn, I'm home! Who are you talking to?" My mums voice came from downstairs.

"No one mum" I shouted back. Peter looked at me.

"Shadow!" He shouted. All of a sudden a shadow came flying through the window.

"What the hell is that?!" I shouted. He grabbed my guitar and put it in its case. He took a hold of it in one hand and grabbed the shadow in the other. It suddenly reached down and grabbed my arm.

"Take us to the enchanted forest" peter told the shadow. It flew out of the window, taking me and Peter with him.