The truth

Hook's P.O.V

"Brooklyn? Open the door!" I shouted, knocking the door to her cabin. After a few seconds, the door opened.

"What?" She asked.

"Martin will bring you some food. I want you in captains quarters in twenty minutes." She nodded.

Twenty minutes later, brooklyn was knocking on my door.

"Come in" she opened the door and stood next to my desk.

"Sit" I offered, pointing at the chair opposite me. She sat down.

"Why did you call me here?"

"Because, I think it's time I tell you why you're on my ship."

"I know why, you're using me to get Pan here again." She said, matter of factly.

"Actually love, I'm not." She looked at me in shock.

"Then why?"

"Because, after that incident with kayton on our first encounter, I decided to search into who you are."

"What do you mean?"

"You really don't know do you? You have no idea of what you're capable of."

"Capable of?"

"Yes. When I was researching I found out things that you don't know. I was told to look at the scrolls."

"What scrolls?"

"There are scrolls that have , past, present, future. It also tells you extra information."

"Wait! You looked into my future?!"

"Calm down, love. I'm getting there.  When I was looking at your scroll, your future was empty. Your future hadn't been filled."

"Well, maybe someone just didn't get round to writing it yet." I chuckled at this.

"These scrolls are magical. They write themselves. The fact that tour future hadn't been filled in means that you are writing your own future."

"But, what's this got to do with kayton?"

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Written in your scroll, it says that you have great magic. It can be used for good or for evil. It just depends on how you use it."

"I have..... Magic?"

"Yes love."

"But how?"

"It says you were born with it. That's why I brought you here. To help you learn how to control it. Also to help you improve it."

"So that's how I managed to rip out his heart?" I nodded.

"Do you really think you can help me?"

"Yes"

"What about Peter? Why can't he help me?"

"Because, if Pan found out that that you had magic, he wouldn't try to teach you to use it for good. You would be pushed towards using it for evil. You've been blinded by love and cannot see how bad he can be. Everything he's done so far is bad, right? Well he hasn't even scratched the surface of how bad he can be."

"But, if I just spoke to him, maybe he would help me out."

"No!" I shouted. "He wouldn't. He would use you for bad and to get what he wants."

"Is he really as bad as you say."

"Sorry, love. But it's true." She looked down to her feet.

"what if he finds the ship?"

"He won't. The ship is in the sea by a near by island. Neverland has a few islands around it. And even if he does come to the island looking, he won't find you. I knew someone who owed me a favour. She put a cloaking spell on the boat. So, are you going to let me help you?" She hesitated for a few seconds before looking up.

"Yes".