Betrayal

I was slepping peacefully until I heard the sound of crying. I sat up and looked at Brooklyn. This time she wasn't looking out of the window like she usually does. No, this time she was sat hugging her knees with her head in her hands.

"Why are you crying?" I asked.

"I'm not crying" she said softly.

"I can hear you. Don't lie." She lifted her head up. Her eyes were red and sore. Yeah,she was crying. I came and sat next to her and she rested her head on my shoulder.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"That's the problem. I don't know! There's a sadness in me and I don't know what it is." She started crying silently.

"That happens after being on this island for a while." I lied.

"No. Its different. Its something personal and that makes me sad. I don't know what it is." She said sadly. I knew what it was, I just didn't want her to know. I stroked her hair but she sat up.

"I'm going for a walk." She said and stood up.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I didn't wait for a reply. I just climbed out of the tree House. The cold felt nice on my face. I walked for a while until I cane across Paige.

"Paige! I needed a friend. I'm feeling a bit sad."

"Why? Is it because of georgia?" She asked.

"What? What happened to her?" I asked.

"You're kidding right? Pan made you kill her?" What was she saying.

"When did this happen?"

" A few nights a go?" She said. My heart sank. Then filled with anger.

"I need to talk to pan." I said through gritted teeth.