learn a lesson

Brooklyn's P.O.V

He had a devilish look on his face. This look terrified me. I just stared at him and he carried on to smile. Peter liked his games. I had no idea what was going on. But i knew it was bad.

"This game is a fun little game I like to call, the intruder gets punished." He laughed. The next thing I knew I was frozen. I couldn't move.

"WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME!" I screamed at him.

"Just a little spell to make sure you don't move." He said. I swear he didn't know how to stop smirking. He walked over to Georgia.

"You broke into my camp. I don't know you and I don't want to get used to that. You are an intruder and we have a way to deal with these people." He said. She looked terrified. I couldn't help but feel sorry for her. I might have a bad time from now on, but I can guess she's in for a worse fate. He just stood there for a few seconds before reaching into her chest and taking her heart out. She fell to her knees and silently cried. I was confused as to why he hadn't crushed it yet. A game, a voice in the back of my head kept said. He turned on the spot and looked at me. He marched over to me and grabbed my hand. He held it out in front of me.

"I thought I couldn't move." I asked.

"my magic, I can do what I want." He said, he was still grinning. He placed the heart in my hand. It felt weird, it was still beating and it slightly moved.

"Now what?" I asked coldly.

"This." He replied with the same tone. He curled my fingers around her heart and forced me to start putting pressure on it. Then I was squeezing the heart. It turned to ash in my hand. Pan made me do all of this while looking me in the eye, because of the spell I had to look at him. This was torture. I just killed one of my best friends because I was forced to by someone I've adored my whole life. What was happening? This wasn't how I planned my life.

"There's a good girl." Pan whispered. The lost boys cheered. These games were what they lived for, it was dreadful.

"I hate you." I whispered back. He smiled.

"At least I didn't kill those two." He gestured at page and Julie.

"Yeah. Thanks" I said sarcastically. He told the lost boys to clear out. That just left the two of us.

"I guess I can't trust you to behave on your own." He said. "I guess not" I told him.

"Well, you know what that means. You will be staying in the tree house and I won't be taking no for an answer. I spat at the ground. He chuckled.

"Now, now. No need for that." He said. The next thing I knew, I was in the tree house. I didn't want to see Peter. I wasn't in the mood to do anything else. So the only thing i wanted to do was sleep.