leave

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I woke up and looked at Georgia. She was peacefully sleeping. She looked so Un aware of how powerful Pan was and she looked fragile. I didn't know how I was going to keep her safe. Pan was bad, and I didn't trust him.

I left Georgia there to sleep and walked towards the camp. I went into Julies tent.

"Julie, wake up." I whispered. Her eyes fluttered open.

"What?" She asked a little confused.

"We need to leave. We need to go to the other side of the island" I told her.

"Why?" She asked. I told her about the deal, I also told her that I didn't trust Pan. We took paige and headed to the other side of the island. We were about half way through the jungle stumbling over rocks.

"Well, well, well. Look who's Trying to leave now.

"Pan!" I shouted in shock. "How did you know where we were?"

"Are you not getting this? My island. My rules. I know where everyone is. Just like the fact that you didn't come back to my tree house last night, you stayed with that girl on your usual grass." Something about the way he said it was creepy. He knew where I was and what I was doing. Creepy. I thought. I could see the smirk starting to for on his face. Oh no.

"Listen, Peter. Don't hurt them. They didn't do anything. I forced them to come with me." I pleaded.

"Oh, dont worry. I wouldn't dream of it. It's you that has to pay. You know i control this island. Yet you tried to disobey me!" Before I even had the chance to protest, he grabbed me by the forearm and waved his hand. When the green fog had disappeared we were stood in the main camp ground. Georgia was stood about two meters away.

"OI! YOU LOT! OUT OF YOUR TENTS! WE'RE GOING TO PLAY A GAME!" The lost boys emerged from their tents and stood around and watched. Where was this going? I asked myself, completely terrified.