Good days in neverland

Peter's P.O.V

I hadn't meant to fall asleep. The mood in the room was happy for a change and I just couldn't help myself. For a change my dreams weren't full of nightmares about my past. I opened my eyes to see brooklyn curled up behind me. She looked cold. I sat there and watched her. I liked her like this. She wasn't screaming at me, or being mad at me.

"Why are you watching me sleep."

"You're awake?" I asked. She still had her eyes closed.

"Uh, yeah. Weirdo. You've been watching me for like, 2 minutes" she said.

"Weirdo? Me? Never!" I laughed. She laughed back. She sat up.

"You're always a Weirdo" she nudged me.

"I am offended!" I joked. She put her hand on my shoulder and stood up.

"I'm going to camp. I need to see Julie and get something to eat."

"Ok" I told her.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I climbed down the ladder and headed towards the camp ground. When I arrived some of the lost boys hadn't woken up yet. I snuck into Julies tent and tapped her shoulder.

"Julie come and get some breakfast, I want a chat." I said smiling. She nodded her head. We went and sat on my log with some food that had been recently poached. I was still smiling because of how good last night was and I was also in the place of my dreams. She smiled at me.

"What?" I laughed.

"You know what." She said smirking at me. "What's going on with you and Pan? Paige said that the reason you were gone was because you were in pans tree house." It's true, I guess I spent a lot of time there.

"We're just friends. Nothing more. I told Paige I moved out because he didn't trust me not to run  away. I think she left that out. How about you! What's up with you and Thomas?" I laughed elbowing her a little bit.

"I'm not too sure. We're close friends and i like him and all but he's a bit weird." She said a bit sadder now.

"Dude! You've been hanging around with me for years. If you can handle me then you can handle him!" She laughed.

"You're right! I'll go talk to him. Bye brooklyn."

"Bye Julie." I waved and watched her walk away. She walked over to Thomas who had just recently come out of his tent, and a started to speak to him. I saw him smile and then grab Julies hand and walk off with her. All of a sudden my thoughts drifted away.
I was talking to Georgia.  Wait, I remember this moment! This was a few weeks before we came here. She looked so happy. I was talking to her about one of my Peter pan stories like I usually did. Even though she wasn't that interested she still listened. She was telling me how much she liked one of the lost boys. Then the vision changed back to the incident that happened not long ago. No! I didn't want to live through this again. I couldn't! She was so kind and then a thing like this happens? All of a sudden my visions were interupted by a tapping on my shoulder. Pan was stood behind me looking worried.

"What is it? What's wrong?" He asked.

"It's you! I had another vision about what you did to her!" I shouted at him.

"I thought we had forgotten about this" he said casually.

"You just don't get ti do you?" I laughed. "I can't just forget something like that. I've seen the way you are with Felix, if that was him you would be upset." I told him.

"Brooklyn, listen I-" he started but I interupted him.

"I don't want to hear it pan." I stormed off into the woods.

Peter's P.O.V
What was up with her?! One minute she was all happy and jokey. The next she's screaming at me! Urgh. I was thinking about following her when Paige came and sat next to me. I ignored her presence and went to stand up. She grabbed my arm and pulled me back down. I was going to shout at her but she looked like she wanted to help.

"Listen. I know we don't talk much, but I know brooklyn. You follow her and she will hate you even more. You need to do what she said and leave her alone for a while. Give her ten minutes to calm down and then go to her. But make sure you have something that will make her happy, just to get her on your good side" she smiled. "She likes music. She likes to play, sing and listen to it. Especially if it's something acoustic. Like a flute or guitar or something." I smiled at her.

"Thanks for the help." She walked off to go and speak to slightly. I knew exactly what my plan was.