Icy heart

I must have slept all day because I woke up to the sound of pipes. I went outside and looked over at the lost boys. They were celebrating like they usually do. Pan stopped playing when he saw me. Slightly came over to me and hugged me.

"Hey, slight. Were you worried?" I said smirking. He looked up at me.

"Yeah, don't do that again! I nearly had a heart attack!" I laughed.

"Come on let's go join in." I said grabbing his hand and pulling him to the circle of lost boys jumping around the fire. Peter started to play again and I joined in with the lost boys, but then I stopped. The song Peter was playing was the one he wrote for me. He smirked at me. It's part of his game. The voice in my head told me. I looked at slightly and told him I was going back to the tree house. He nodded and started to join in with them.

When I got to the tree house I decided to look out of the sky window. I hadn't realized that Felix had come in, I was lost in my thoughts.

"Hey Brooklyn." He smiled.

I turned to look at him, "hey Felix, what's up?" I asked.

"You didn't eat, thought I would bring you some food. Are you okay, you just kind of left the celebration." He said handing me the plate.

"Yeah, I'm fine. I'm just not in the mood for his games. Sit down" I said patting the bed next to me. He sat down and looked at me. I started to tuck into my chicken, it was my favorite. When I finished, Felix took the plate from me. "Thank you Felix."

"You finished that quick. You eat faster than most of the lost boys do" he laughed. I shrugged, "I was hungry" we started laughing together.

"Felix, I think you should go back to your tent." Pans voice came from the door. I rolled my eyes. "Bye felix" I sighed. He left and nodded to pan on his way out.

"What the hell was all that about?" I asked.

"My tree house, I think he should go to his own tent." I sighed.

"I've got some new clothes for you, those ones are getting dirty." I looked at the clothes he handed to me. They were similar to the ones I already had.

"Is there anywhere where I can wash?"

"Yeah, I'll take you there now." He walked off and I followed. We walked for a while until we came to a spring with a waterfall. The water was a clear blue. The water shimmered in the moonlight. I took my cape off and placed it on the rock next to the spring. I also put my new clothes next to it. I looked at Peter who was just sat on a rock next to the water.

"You gonna go back to the tree house?" I asked. He looked up at me and smirked. "Why would I do that?" He raised an eyebrow. Still part of his game. I sighed and dived into the water. I was very good at holding my breath so I just swam under the water for about three minutes. Just as I was coming up, there was a splash in the water. I came to the surface and looked at Peter. He had jumped into the water and was smirking at me.

"What, can't I swim aswell? You scared of me?"

"Me, scared. NEVER!" I said.

"Then you won't mind me swimming." He said.

"Nope" I said turning around and swimming away. A hand gripped around my foot and I screamed. I looked under the water, peter had a firm grip around my ankle. He swam to the surface and laughed. I splashed him with water and laughed at him. I swam to the waterfall  and stayed behind it. I peaked round the corner of the waterfall and I couldn't see him. Where has he gone? I thought. I moved back and sat there, all of a sudden he appeared infront of me and kissed me. I kissed him back. Why would i do that? He pulled back and looked at me.

"Guess I'm in the lead of our little game." He smiled. "Urgh" I swam back to the shore and put my new clothes on and my cape on. I walked off into the woods. I was stopped in my tracks by pan. He was stood right in front of me. He leaned in to kiss me but I ducked around him and carried on walking.

"I'm still playing. I've not given up." I said still walking. When I walked into the tree house he was sat on my bed.

"Will you just go away. Why are you sat on my bed?"

"Because I want to. I could just make it. Disappear." He waved his hand and the bed disappeared." I grabbed an arrow that was in the quiver by the door and pointed it at him. "I swear to god pan, leave me alone. You're so annoying" I rolled my eyes.

"Now who has a slither of ice in their heart. Trying to get me with an arrow" he laughed. I shighed and went over to where my bed used to be,and lay down.

"I'm not in the mood." With that I fell asleep.