Could I be the one

I sat there for hours, just staring into the fire. I was thinking over everything. Who else? Who else could there be?

"Tink." She's the one who told me to find her true love. I walked to Tinks house, so I could clear my head. When I got there I slammed the door open and looked at her.

"Pan! What's wrong?" She asked.

"You said that the kiss of her true love would save her! I tried her best friend from her land, nothing! I even tried that traitor, slightly. Nothing happened at all! He loves her, but she obviously doesn't feel the same way. Why didn't it work?!"

"Pan. You need to calm down. She's going to get better. Are you sure you tried everyone that she could possibly love?"

"Who else is there, Tink?"

"Well, by the way you worry about her I assume that... Well"

"Well WHAT?" I shouted, getting frustrated.

"Well, maybe it could be you. You seem to love her."

"Love her? I don't love her." I scoffed.
Yes you do.

No I don't.
Yes! You need to admit it.

I cant be arguing with you right now.

"Pan, you are such a boy. You love her! Ive seen her while I was walking through the woods once. She couldn't take her eyes off of you. I know that she feels something for you. Why can't you admit it?"

"Because! I can't. I can't have a weakness. And that's what love is! Tink, Im just, just..."

"You're just scared Peter. That's normal. It might be a weakness, but how do you know it won't be a strength!" I just stared at her, shocked.

"Tink, i-"

"Peter pan, if you do not go back there and admit that you love her, I would kill you but I think her being like that would be a worse punishment for you. So go. Now!" I was just shocked. Wow. Tink had never spoke to me like that before. I left straight away and flew to camp. When I landed Felix ran over too me.

"Pan. Did you find anything?" I nodded and walked past. I just sat next to her and stared down at her.

"Lost boys, go and hunt. Don't come back for at least half an hour." They all nodded and went off to their usual spots.

"Brooklyn. You have to get better, ok? Do it for me. You are the best lost girl I've had yet. You are better than a lot of my lost boys. I don't know how to actually say this. Even though its technically just me, because you are asleep, this is really difficult. I think that... I think... I think I love you Brooklyn. I don't know how you feel, but its the truth. I wouldn't admit it before. Life's always been a game to me. I don't know how you feel about me, but I need you." I leaned down and kissed her gently. I sat back up and looked at her.

"Please? Please, wake up." I whispered.

"Since when did Peter pan say please?" She said softly. My eyes widened.

"Since you decided to leave me." I smiled.

"The last thing I remember is being hit and then blacking out. How did I wake up?" I looked down.

"Tink said that your true love had to kiss you. Nobody worked. But then she talked me into saying my feelings and into kissing you."

"Wow. I'm kinda sad I missed it."

"I can fix that." I leaned down and kissed her again. She sat up And hugged me.

"Peter, I tried to tell you how I felt. It was just to hard. It was complicated."

"Hello Dearie's." I turned my bead and looked at him in shock.

"Rumple."

"Wait, rumple? You mean, as in Rumpelstiltskin?" Brooklyn asked

"Yes dearie. Now isn't this cute. Peter pan, has a true love." He giggled. I put my arm in front of brooklyn.

"Leave her alone. You can't hurt her."

"Now, now. Who said anything about hurting her?"

"You always want to hurt someone. Just look at your dear son Baelfire."

"Bae told me about you. He told me that you let him go for power." Brooklyn added.

"Yes rumple, it seems to run in the family. Doesn't it laddie?" I smirked. Brooklyn's eyes widened in shock.

"Why do you want rumple?"

"I want you to feel pain like I do. You took my son away. I will come back for your true love, and when I do, you will feel my pain." With that he disappeared.

"What did you mean, laddie?" Brooklyn asked.

"That thing you just saw, that's my son."

"I know you're old because you've been here for years. But you are in a young body. How is he your son?"

"When he was younger we cane here. I was older, so I could not fly or use magic. Something came over me when I got here. The shadow told me the only way for me to have eternal youth, was to let the one thing holding me back go. My son."

"Dude.... How old are you?"

"Really? I just told you I have a son and you ask how old I am?"

"Yep"

"Old. That's it. That's all you need to know." She laughed. I bent down and kissed her again.

By the time the lost boys had come back we were sat eating some left over and watching the fire, Brooklyn had her head on my shoulder.

"Pan, where's- BROOKLYN!" Paige ran over to her. Julie and Felix followed after.

"Hey paigie pan. Surprised?"

"Um, let me think about that. You were basicly dead, you wouldn't wake up and two people kissed you."

"Sorry" she shrugged. They both started laughing.

"So, how did it work?" Felix asked quietly, now sat next to me.

"True loves kiss."

"Yeah, but who kissed her?"

"You know, don't you?" I asked. He smirked.

"I did try to tell you"

"Pan, play us a song." One of the lost boys said. I took out my pipes and started to play. Brooklyn just sat and watched until she fell asleep. After the lost boys went to bed, I picked brooklyn up and carried her to the tree house. I lied her down on her bed, then went over to mine to sleep.