Punishment part 1

Hey guys!I thougt i would make this chapter longer. Hope you enjoy it!

I sat staring at the corner of the cage for hours. Thoughts of the past six months flashed through my memories. I had to think of happy thoughts, I couldn't give in to the darkness he was trying to make me feel. I heard muffled voices in the distance coming closer. As they approached I realized it was Felix, Paige and Julie.

"What do you want?" I asked, my voice held no emotion. No fear, anger, sadness, happiness. Nothing. They completely ignored my question. I looked up at them, Julie and Paige's eyes held disgust and anger towards me. Felix didn't even look at me, he was too busy opening my cage. I tried to move back in the small space I had. Felix looked up at me, a smirk growing on his lips. Oh, no. I didn't like where this was going. The next thing I knew, a sack was being thrown over my head. It was tied a little so that it couldn't come off, but it wasn't so tight that I couldn't breath.

The entire trip I was dragged along a jagged path. Stumbling over sticks and rocks. I heard noises close by, we were heading towards them.

The noises started becoming louder after about ten minutes. The next thing I knew, I had been shoved. I hadn't expected to be pushed, so naturally, I fell to the ground. I heard footsteps approach me and chuckle at the state I was in.

"Tie her up, julie" pan said. All of a sudden I was lifted up and dragged until my back was against a tree. I felt ropes being tied around my wrists and ankles and being wrapped around the tree. The sac over my head was ripped off, the light causing my head and eyes to writhe in agony. When my vision had stopped being so blurry, pan came into vision. He was stood about three meters away from me. There were lost boys stood around in a semi circle. All staring at me. My vision went back to peter and I glared at him.

"What do you want? Why am I tied up?" I said with as much anger in my voice that I could bring up.

"Oh, I think you know why you're tied up." Pan said.

"Scared I'll escape again?"

"No. It just makes it easier to do this." With that, he appeared in front of my face and slapped me. My face had moved to the side with his hand. I snapped my head back towards him. Oh, how I wish looks could kill. I thought. He would definitely be dead. He slapped me again with the other hand. I refused to make a noise. That's what he wanted. I wasn't giving him the satisfaction. He smirked down at me, as if knowing what I was thinking.

"Is that it? Ha! I know babies that hit harder than that!" I scoffed. I saw a glint of anger in his eye, but it turned straight back to amusement.

"Let's just hope the lost boys hit like me then. Otherwise, you're in for a world of pain." He smirked. Wait, did he say the lost boys? Why would they have to hit like him?
"Go on boys! Best hit doesn't have any duties for a week! Worst hit, cleans out the pit!" The boys I had once known to be kind were now throwing everything they had at me. They were punching, kicking and slapping me. They weren't going easy. As much as it hurt, I tried my best to stop myself from making any notice. I barley wince at them. I bit my lip to control myself. The taste of blood was left on my tounge where a boy had cut my lip open. One boy, matthew, seemed to enjoy it the most. He was punching as hard as he can.

The beatings continued for about ten minutes. Until Pan held up his hand for the boys to stop. He came closer to me. When he was close enough, I spat on his shoes.

"Are we really going back to that?" He raised his eyebrow.

"Says you, you may have said about spitting, but I said about eyebrows." I looked away, and my eyes met Julies.

"What did you do to my friends?" I asked in a monotone voice.

"I didn't do anything. You did."

"What?"

"You left them behind. You knew how I was, but instead of taking them to the ship, you left them here. With me. Alone. For six months."

"Awww, you kept track of time. I'm glad someone did, I thought it was more like three." I said trying to get him annoyed. It worked. I could see the anger flash across his face. "Aww, is someone getting mad." I taunted him. His face went back to his smirk.

"No. LAURA!" He called. I looked over to the patch of trees where someone had emerged from. Why the hell is she here? It's not like I care if he kills her. He gave me one last smirk before walking over to her.

"Brooklyn, you know laura, right?"

"Yeah." I said bored. He looked down and smiled at her, she smiled back...... Then he kissed her.

I decided to split the chapter into two parts because it would be way to long otherwise. Anyway.. Let me know what you guys thought of this chapter. If you're confused about anything as well....
Hopefully I will update soon.. Yay! Bye :D