meeting wendy

Peter's P.O.V
What is it with girls? They're so annoying! I sat on my bed thinking.
Ever thought she might love you?

No. She doesn't. I can see it in her eyes.
Maybe you might love her.

NO! I wouldn't.
Then why are you looking in her eyes?

So I can see what she's thinking.
Mhmm. So answer me this. Why do you keep kissing her? I hesitated for a moment at this thought.

It's so that I can get control of her, it's part of my game.

I looked over at Brooklyn and sighed. What are you doing to my mind? How does one girl do all of this? I couldn't sleep so I went down to the camp to check if everything is okay.

Everything down there was fine. I knew how to help this Brooklyn problem. I went over to the cages and tore out my knife from its holder. I cut the rope that was holding one of the cages, it came down and hit the ground with a bang. I opened the cage and reached my hand in. I pulled the girl out of the cage and she stood up.

"Hello Wendy" I smirked.

"Am I freed? Can I go home to mother and father, to Michael and john?"

"Not yet Wendy. There is another girl I would like you to meet. Brooklyn."

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I woke up to see peter sat in front of me. I stood up and went over to grab my cape. After I put it on I turned around, pan was sat on a bed.

"Don't think that this makes me forgive you." I said.

"Oh, you will." He said.

"Boys. So pathetic." I turned to walk out of the door. When I opened it peter was stood there. I keep forgetting he can do that.
"What?"

"I've got someone for you to meet." He said.

"Who's left, I thought I'd met everyone."

"Not quite" he told me. I don't know how much I'm going to like this.

He led me to a tree house. This one was much smaller than pans.

"Go inside" he said pushing me through the door. I walked in and saw a girl, she was a little younger than me and laying on a large bed. I walked over to her.

"My names Brooklyn, what's yours?"

"Wendy. Wendy Darling." She said. No way! This is awesome!

"Why are you here?" I asked.

"Pan brought me here, he said that you were mad and he wanted me to talk to you. He hoped you would talk to me because I'm a girl. He doesn't really understand us." I sighed.

"Yeah, I can see that. Well, I don't care if we only met because Pan is an idiot, I like you and hope that we can be good friends." I smiled at her, she smiled back.

"I hope so too. Anyway, how did you get here?" She asked.

"Pan said it shouldn't have happened. But I got my class to say I believe, that's when the shadow came and took us. Some of my class are still out there. I don't get on well with most of them because they think I'm weird." I told her looking down.

"Why would they do that? You seem normal to me." She said I looked up and smiled.

"I never minded being called weird, I used to joke about it. But they use it against me. They usually say it when I talk about Peter Pan or other things. They think I'm weird for what I like."

"Well I think it's normal. And I will enjoy being your friend."

"I want to be your friend too." I smiled. She hesitated before speaking again.

"Why do you like Pan?" She asked.

'I thought he was cool. I loved all of the stories about him. That's why I liked him."

"You still do like him. And you know I don't mean like him in that way. I mean love."

"WHAT!" I laughed.

"I don't love Pan! I think he's an idiot!" I told her.

"All boys are idiots. It's just that you think he's an idiot worth loving." She said.

"I don't understand. How can I love Pan? Right now I don't even like him. He's a bad person and isn't capable of love." She shook her head.

"He didn't love me and I thought he did. With you its different. I think he is capable of love, he just needs the right person to feel it." I sat there and thought about what she said, when I heard pans footsteps coming closer to the tent.

"Pans coming. Goodbye wendy. I hope to see you again soon. Maybe I can visit your tree house." I smiled standing up from my the side of the bed.

"Goodbye Brooklyn. But you cannot visit me here. This isn't my tree house. It belongs to Pan. I am a prisoner here. If you wish to visit me then you will have to go to the cages."

"What?" Then Pan walked in.

"Brooklyn, its time to go." He said. I couldn't even look at him at this point. We walked back to his tree House in silence.

When we arrived, Pan went and sat in the chair. I sat on my bed. I looked at the floor for a few minutes before speaking.

"How could you, Pan? How could you lock her away?"

"Its who I am. I can't change." I looked at him with disgust.

"You can change you just won't. I want to know where the cages are. I want to visit her." I told him.

"Seems fair, I'll get slightly to take you." I smiled a little. "So you do still remember how to smile. Aww, did you do it just for me?" He said with a mocking tone.

"No, it's for slightly. I'm just looking forward to spending some time with him." Pan stopped smiling.

"Maybe I should pick someone else..."

"No." He raised an eyebrow. "Slightly is my best friend. It's either that or I find it myself." He sighed.

"Fine." He will come in the morning. Nightfall is coming. Will you be joining the celebrations?" He asked.

"No thanks, I don't feel like it." He looked at me for a few seconds then went to leave. He stopped at the door.

"Be warned, it's going to rain tonight." Then he left.