keeping a friend

Brooklyn's P.O.V

I could see the anger in Peters eyes. He was about to step forward and speak but I jumped in between them.

"NO!" I screamed.

Peters P.O.V
What was she doing! The girl behind her looked terrified.  I met with Brooklyn's eyes. They were full of fear, dread, and bravery.

"Please! You can't..... you can't , she's my friend. One of my best friends." She pleaded. I understood how she felt. I had a best friend, Felix. I gritted my teeth and started pacing trying to think this over. She was an intruder.

"Fine! She can live. But she's your responsibility." She won't last long, brooklyn doesn't know this island.

"Thank you Peter!" She relaxed. She turned to that girl and explained our deal. The girl nodded her head. as long as i don't have to look after he i don't care what happens to her.

That night, brooklyn didn't come back to the tree house where her new bed was. This annoyed me for some reason. I used my conection to the island to find her, I closed my eyes and thought. Where could she be? Ah, found her. She was in her usual grass spot with that girl. What was her name again? Georgia? I don't care. They were getting settled into the spot for the night. She did this without permission. Again. I sighed and went to bed. At first I couldn't sleep. All I could think about was what was happening to me. Since those people came to my island. They shouldn't have even come here, girls aren't aloud to stay. So why was I keeping this one? I slowly managed to drift off into sleep.