Traitor

I felt a swaying motion, but I was so deep into my sleep, that I ignored it.

My eyes fluttered open slowly, then widened in surprise as I sat up quickly. I hit my head and looked up. I was in a cage. How the hell did I get here? My head was throbbing from where I hit it on the cage. I rubbed it gently.

"Well, well, well. Look who decided to wake up." Came a voice, I immediately recognized it as Jonathan's.

"Jonathan? What are you doing? Why am I in a cage?"

"Well, its because you're a traitor. You need to be punished and the cage will make sure you don't escape".

"You're working for pan? I thought you hated him? You're a traitor too!" I tried to reason with him.

"Ah, yeah, sorry. I kinda lied about that."

"Who are you? Why are you always hiding behind that hood?" I demanded. He pulled his hood back and my eyes widen in shock.

"Do you understand how easy it was to trap you? I mean, you fell asleep quickly and it was just a matter of stealth from then on."

"Pan?"

"Duh? Who else would I be. Come on, it was kind of obvious".

"LET ME OUT OF HERE, SO I CAN BEAT THAT STUPID LITTLE SMIRK OFF OF YOUR FACE!" I shouted. That just made his smirk drow wider. He walked closer to the cage. It was small, so there wasn't really anyroom to move back, so instead I just shrunk down a little. He came up and put his face on the cage. He frowned.

"Where'd you get those clothes?" He asked. I remembered I was still wearing my pirate clothes (The picture, yeah its a cartoon, but it fit my picture in my head :D).

"The pirates, my family, my friends."

"Aww, did you forget about your other friends?"

"What friends? All I remember is some stupid little boys."

"If that's what you wish to remember." He turned away. I stopped him just before he left.

"HEY! WAIT! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?" I shouted.

"Its not quite time for your punishment yet" with that he left.

I mummbled, "Stupid, little, idiotic, annoying, pain in the a-"

"I heard that" his voice rang amused, through the dark cave.

"You were meant to." I sat and stared at the corner of the cage. There was nothing for me to do. I couldn't sleep, so I just stared and waited.