swaping with a pirate part 2

I waited for what seemed like forever, this was a risky move. This could really set Pan off, and I really don't want to see what he would do if he found out. After about two hours, when the sun was setting a deep blue blanket over the sky, I crept slowly through the wood. I walked as quietly as possible, just to make sure I wasn't heard. I arrived at the beach and looked out to see. Where is he? As I started to walk along the beach, I saw a ship approach the shore. A plank was pushed over the side of the ship. I swallowed the lump in my throat and I walked upward and stopped when I reached the top. Hook approached me with slightly held firmly in his grip. He looked up at me with apologetic eyes.

It's okay. I mouthed at him giving him a reassuring look.

"Hook," I nodded. "I'm here. I held up my end of the bargain, I even disobeyed Pan. Let slightly go." He let go of him, then two of His men grabbed his shoulders and started dragging him past me off of the ship. As he walked past I handed him a letter I had written earlier.

"Make sure Pan gets this. When you go back to camp, he will be angry. Give him this. If he still hurts you. I will hurt him." He nodded and was walked off of the ship. I looked back at hook.

"Now what? Why did you bring me here?" I asked getting bored.

"It will all come in good time. First just make yourself at home. Seems as that is what this will be, love."

"Would you stop calling me love?!"

"I can't help it, love. I'm a pirate. Get used to it." I rolled my eyes.

"Listen up lads! None of you are to lay a finger on her. You do, and I will throw you all to the sharks! Understand?"

"Aye, captain!" They shouted in unison.

"Martin will take you to your cabin. Wait there."

"Fine" I followed Martin to my cabin.

Peter's P.O.V

I woke up early, so I could go find brooklyn. I was going to check camp first, so that if she wasn't there, I would be there when she did arrive.

When I got there, the lost boys were asleep and brooklyn wasn't there yet. I sat and watched the fire. I enjoyed doing this as it took my mind away from everything. I enjoy watching the flames dance. I suddenly heard a rustling come from the bush. I stood up straight and stared in the direction the sound had come from. That's when slightly emerged from the bushes. I walked over to him, anger starting to bubble up inside of me.

"What the hell are you doing here? How did you escape from your cage?" I demanded, wanting answers then and there.

"I-I was taken. By pirates. They took me on their ship."

"So how are you here?"

"B-brooklyn." At that word, I pushed him up against the tree and held him there.

"WHERE IS SHE!?" I shouted.

"Hook made a d-deal with her. He said if s-she didn't come and swap with me that he would kill me."

"WELL, WHAT DO YOU THINK IM GOING TO DO, HUH?"

"she gave me this. She told me to make sure you have it." He handed me a folded piece of paper. I took it off of him and pulled him over to the fire so that he was sat down on a log. I opened the letter and started to read.
Dear Peter,
I know you will be angry when you find out what I have done. I couldn't let slightly be hurt. I was dreading to think what would have happened to him on the island, but the pirates said that they would kill him if I don't go by the end of the night. Even though you are angry at me, slightly is still a good lost boy. He didn't mean what he did to me. Please, don't hurt him. I don't know how long I will be gone, or if I will ever be coming back. I know you peter, you will be angry. But just imagine how I would feel if I came back and saw slightly hurt. I couldnt live with myself. The pirates will be here soon, so I have to go. I'm sorry.
Brooklyn.

"No" I whisper under my breath.

"NO!" I shouted this time.

"She can't be gone! Not again! I just got her back!" I turned around to see the lost boys out of their tents.

"Pan, what's wrong?" One of the boys asked.

"Nothing. The game is about to change. Go and hunt and find more fire wood." The lost boys did as they were told and left the camp. All except Felix.

"Felix, what is it? I know that look, what's wrong?" I asked getting really annoyed.

"Pan, what's wrong?"

"The pirates have brooklyn. She thinks I will be angry. She has no idea. She did this out of free will. She left without my permission. That means she must be punished, just like the rest of them before me who have failed to leave. And she won't leave, I will get her back, because Peter Pan,"

"Never fails" felix said, ending my sentence. He grinned at me.

"What?" I asked.

"Glad to have you back Pan."

"What's that s'possed to mean?"

"It means, when she was here, you were bad. But not the bad that I know Peter Pan is."

"Yeah, well, she's about to find out just how bad I can be." I smirked, he replied to my words with a grin.

"Let's play!".