I just made a deal with the devil... again

Brooklyns P.O.V

After laying on the sand and taking in the cool air that had drifted in as night time fell, we started to head towards camp. Once again walking in silence. When we reached camp all eyes were on us as we walked to the center of the camp. They looked like they were waiting. Waiting for a signal on what to do. I had just noticed how many lost boys there were. There were more than before I left. So many new faces. Peter grabbed my hand and held it above my head. I tried to pill it down, but his grip was to tight. It was possibly going to leave a bruise.

"LISTEN UP!" Pan shouted, grabbing everyone's attention.

"See this one? Well, most of you have met her before so you know her name and what she's like. For the new comers though, her name is Brooklyn. You will not speak to her unless I say its allowed. No one is to lay a hand on her, nor are they aload to hurt her. If they do.... Well, you've all seen the consequences. UNDERSTAND?" He shouted. I saw them nod and heard, 'yes pan' and 'wouldn't dare pan'. Why is he so suddenly protective of me? I mean, he was letting them beat me up only a few days before. What changed? I broke away from my thoughts as pan dropped my hand and it swung by my side. He looked at me briefly, before turning and disappearing into his tent. I can't talk to peter because he's just walked off. I can't talk to the lost boys because pan will go mental. What the hell can I do?! Just at that moment, a fire lit up near me in the fire pit. I'm not usually one to find habits, but since I came to Neverland, staring into the fire has become one. I sat down once again on my old familiar log and stared into the fire. This has been one crazy birthday. I thought. I sat and watched the day play over in my head as I watched the orange and yellow colors of the flame mix and dance. The warmth from the fire makes me happy. That's when I started to remember happy thought from aboard the jolly roger. Oh no! I forgot! I told Jason I would come back to the ship for my birthday and visit him. I'm a horrible friend. Friends. I sighed. Wait..... Slightly!? Where is he? And Baelfire! They've both gone! I haven't had time to think about it, with everything that happened. I needed to speak to pan. I stood up and walked over to his tent and stood by the opening and called him.

"Peter?"

"Come in" he said from inside. I walked in and just stared at him. He had his shirt off again and his hair was a little messy. He smirked a little at my expression.

"You like it?"

"Eh, I've seen better" I shrugged. Lies! That was all lies! He was freaking amazing!