The enchanted forest

Peter's P.O.V

We landed in the enchanted forest and my shadow flew away.

"Where are we?" Brooklyn asked.

"The enchanted Forest. We need a way to being back your memories of neverland."

"But that's just a story." I grabbed her arm and started walking. We were in the forest not far from a castle. Snow white and prince charmings castle. I pulled brooklyn to a stop outside of the castle door. I knocked the big, brown, wooden doors. The door opened about thirty seconds later. A woman with black hair was stood there.

"Snow white?" I asked.

"Yes. Who's asking?" She asked.

"Peter pan. I need your help."

"I've heard about you. You're evil. Why do you need my help?" I pulled brooklyn infront of me.

"She's taken medicine that makes her stop believing in anything magical. That includes me, Neverland and anything that she ever believed in. She was my true love and now she can't remember. Please. Please help me." She stared at me for a second then nodded.

"Come in" we followed her inside.

"How do you know I'm your true love? I barely know you!" Brooklyn said looking at me confused.

"Because, true loves kiss woke you up. You don't remember, because you were made to forget." My words were pained.

"Charming? Can you stay here with Brooklyn?"

"Of course, my love" the prince told her as be sat down. Snow and I walked on to the next room.

"Explain what happened to me properly." She said. I told her everything. I told her about me admitting my feelimgs for her and kissing her. That I sent brooklyn away because she was in danger. That I realized I needed her the second she left. I told her about me going to her world to search for her and that Brooklyn had taken medicine.

"So you went through all of this trouble to find her again?" I looked at the found and nodded.

"Sounds like true love to me. And in my experience, true love will always find a way. Have you tried true loves kiss?" She asked.

"No, she didn't remember me. She said I looked familiar, but that was it."

"Maybe you should try it." I smiled and went back to the other room. Charming stood up and walked into the other room to find snow.

"Hey brooklyn" I said walking over to her rubbing the back of my neck.

"Hey" she said smiling at me.

"I know you don't remember me, but I know you feel like you know me. Deep down inside, you know it. I'm going to remind you of it. The first time I kissed you was in my tree house. You were happy because I had put a sky window in for you, because I knew you liked the sky. I remember the time I wrote you a song."

"Wait what? I kissed you because of a window!" I nodded. I looked into her eyes. They were as blue as ever. I leaned in and kissed her. She hesitated for a second, then kissed me back. She lulled away and looked at me.

"Do you remember now?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to confuse you. I like you, but I shouldn't confuse you by kissing you. I'm so sorry." She said. I sighed. I used my magic -it feels so good to use it again, being back in the enchanted forest- and made my pipes appear in my hand.

"Peter, what are yo-"

"Shh, please just listen." I interrupted. I took the pipes to my mouth and started to play.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

The song he was playing, I recognized it. Something about it seemed so familiar. Then it hit me. Everything! I remember it all! I started to cry. When he finished he went to speak, but I threw my arms around his shoulders and kissed him. I pulled away and stared at him.

"I love you, Peter Pan." His eyes widen then he kisses me again. He pulled away.

"You remember. I love you, too! I've missed the real you! Don't you dare leave me again!" He said I playfully punched his arm.

"Now, I know I lost my memory, but I'm pretty sure I didn't leave you. I'm pretty sure you sent me away. I promise not to leave, if you promise not to send me away again." I smirked.

"I promise." I pulled him into a hug. Snow walked into the room.

"And you're snow white! I loved that fairy tale as a kid." She chuckled.

"Thank you snow." Peter said standing up.

"Glad I could help." She said.

"We really have to get back to camp. Leaving Felix and Paige in charge for too long probably isn't best" he said.

"Probably not" I laughed. "Goodbye snow, goodbye charming" I said shaking their hands.

"Goodbye" they said to us.

That said, Peter and I left the castle. We were walking through the woods when peter suddenly picked me up. He carried me for a bit longer then found an unused part if land. He put me down.

"Hold on tight." He said, I smiled.

"How many times are you gonna use that?"

"As many as I want." I laughed and held onto his arm. He teleported us to Neverland.