Bad dreams and stormy nights

As nightfall came and the sunlight left the room, I decided to sleep. It took me a while to sleep, but I wish I hadn't fallen asleep. My slumber was full of nightmares.

I had a dream that he made me watch him kill slightly. He did it out of jealousy. I had said goodbye to slightly and he hugged me, so Peter killed him.

Then I had another dream. "Hey georgia, what's up?" I asked.
"Nothing, I was just thinking about your story. It would be amazing to be able to live in Neverland as a child forever." she sighed
"Yeah, it would be cool." I answered.
"Yeah, death is sad to think about. Living in Neverland would be the best" she said. Then the dream flashed forward to the day she died.
Pan walked over to her and reached into her chest. Suddenly I was woken up by the sound of thunder. I sat upright in my bed breathing deeply. Then lightning danced across the sky, making scary shadows on the wall of the tree house. Normally I'm not scared of thunder and lightning, but after that dream I was terrified. Another bolt of lightning flashed. It was bigger, brighter and louder than the other one. I put my feet over the edge of the bed, trying to calm down. Then the biggest bolt of lightning I've ever seen or heard appeared. I walked quickly over to peters bed and lay down. It felt safer when I was there. Why did I even do that?

"What are you doing?" He asked without opening his eyes. My eyes widen.

"I thought you were asleep." I said.

"I was, I woke up when you were breathing very loudly."

He said.

"Oops, sorry. I was having a nightmare and the lighting was unexpected." I told him.

"I told you there would be a storm."

"How? It was sunny earlier, so how did you know?" I asked.

"Because I control the weather, just like the rest of this island." He chuckled slightly, then another bolt of lighting came. I jumped, then curled up on my spot.

"Would you stop that?!" I exclaimed. He laughed.

"Its not funny."

"I thought you didn't get scared" he raised an eyebrow.

"I don't, its just-"

"Just that you are scared." Another lightning bolt flashed across the sky. I curled up next to pan , what is wrong with you? Why are you being so pathetic? I thought. I suddenly forgot about the nightmares and the shadows. I was safe right here. I buried my head into peters chest and fell asleep. I had no bad dreams that night.

Peter's P.O.V

I stopped the lightning after she had fallen asleep, there was still thunder but no lightning. Why was I letting her sleep here?
You want to be protective.

No I don't.
Yes you do.

No. I don't think I am.
Sure. You just let her come over here when she was scared and stopped the thing that was scaring her.

I don't need to bother with stupid thoughts like this.

I shut my eyes and went to sleep. For some reason there were no nightmares flooding my dreams, things from my past. It was a peaceful night.