Baelfire

"Hello baelfire" I said smirking at the familiar boy.

"How's your dear old papa" I said mockingly. He looked at me in fear and anger.

"Oh, don't be like that. You were one of the best lost boys."

"Except you hurt my friend. Now I am back here. Why?" He asked.

"Oh baelfire. You're a clever boy, do you really think I brought you here? What happened before you came?"

"Well, I was talking to a friend and she asked me- oh no. She asked me if I believed in anything I told a her lots. She said, I believe. The shadow took me instead of her because I am a boy. I guess its still only boys aloud here" is raised an eyebrow. Brooklyn came and stood next to me and baelfire's eyes widened in shock.

"How is she here?"

"She? She has a name you know! And she is here because I am not leaving. This place is amazing." She exclaimed looking up at me a little.

Brooklyn's P.O.V

"Sorry" he said looking down at the floor. I looked at pan.

"What now?" I asked.

"I guess little baelfire is here to stay. Looks like you are a lost boy after all." He smirked. "Back to normal boys! Baelfire, you know the routine, I will be back soon." With that he left. I walked over to Baelfire and held out my hand, he shook it.

"So, what is your name?" He asked.

"Brooklyn." I smiled " nice to meet you"

"Same to you. You have a nice name." My smile grew wider.

"Thank you, but your name is really cool. Its different but nice. I am still hungry, come and have a bite to eat".

"How do you know pan so well?" He asked me.

"I don't know, it just kind of happened."

"Well, I think i am happy I came when I did. Otherwise I might not have met you"

"I'm glad you did to. I'm happy we met. I have a feeling that we will be good friends". I told him, he smiled. I stood up, "I'm still really tired. I'm gonna go and rest. See you later"

"Bye" he said. I walked back to the tent and went inside. I was going to lay on the bed but decided to have a bath first. I got in and turned the taps on. All of a sudden I heard a coughing sound a few meters away. I opened my eyes and looked over the edge of the bath. Pan was stood about 3 meters away, smirking.

"Hello." He said.

"Umm... Hi. Stupid question. Why are you stood there?" I asked.

"Can't I come in my own tent?"

"You did not say this was your tent."

"It didn't seem important." He smirked.

"Well I wanna get out, so..."

"Say no more" he raised his hands and turned around. I grabbed the towel and wrapped it around me facing away from him. I had a weird feeling but ignored it. When I turned back,he was still in the same position.

"Did you look?" I asked.

"No." His short answer made me not believe him as much.

"I swear to god pan you better not be lying." He smirked I put my cloths on behind the little curtain thing in the corner. And came back out. I couldn't see pan and decided to go to sleep.

I woke up to see pan stood in front of me.

"Hey, you said you wanted to be awake for the celebration. This ones special, its celebrating that Baelfire has returned."

"Thanks. I'll be there soon." I smiled. He walked out.

When I left the tent I saw the usual lost boys jumping around the fire. Baelfire was on his own. I went and sat next to him and he smiled.

"Hey bae."

"Hi Brooklyn."

"Baelfire? I never asked you, hoiw do you know Pan?" I asked him.

"Its a weird story. I lived with my papa who was called the dark one. He was a nasty man who killed a lot of people. One day I was really anhgry at him. That night I heard a noise, so I followed it. There was a boy, pan, who was know of at the time as the pied piper. He came to the town and took a big group of boys. He seemed nice at first. He told me that he would make a deal with my papa, if I said o would stay with him I could. But if I wanted to come to Neverland with the piper I could. Instead of trusting me, my papa just used magic to take me away. A few years later I found a magic bean that I used to bring me to your world, in London. Thats where I met Wendy darling and her brothers. I lived with them for a while. One night the shadow came and took Wendy,which worried me. The next night Wendy resisted which made the shadow angry. To save them I went instead. I ended up staying in Neverland till I found a way out." He said.

"Wow. That was a weird story. And now you're back." He shrugged.

"Guess I am. Well. I better make the most of it. I'm gonna go join in with the lost boys. See you later?" He asked, standing up.

"You bet." I smiled. He went and joined in.