Back at camp

We left every one back at the beach. Even some of my closest friends. But I didn't care. This was neverland, the place where anything can happen. By the time they had realised that we were gone, we were already halfway to camp.

When we were arriving at the camp, pan said "this is the camp that you'll be living in until i say you can leave the island. No one has passage of this island unless i know about it. And i always know." He said. " you can share a tent with Thomas." He told us. "But before that, you need new clothes. I can magic some dress versions of the lost boys clothes if you wish." He told us.

"Yes, please" said paige and julie.

"There's no need for 'please' in neverland". He reassured them.

"I'll have the same as the lost boys. I don't do dresses". I told him.

He had a smirk on his face "as you wish." With that he magiced a dress and cloak for Julie and paige. I had some brown cut of trousers and a brown shirt, there was a long brown cloak with it just like the lost boys.

" you each get masks as well for when we need them." He said handing us maskes. "I'll leave you now to get settled in your tent. We will talk in the morning." He waved his hand and disappeared. All the lost boys returned to their tents and Julie and paige joined Thomas. I was just about to go into the tent when i decided the sky was too clear for that. I lay down on the ground and stared up at the sky. The stars and moon were beautiful. Nobody came to see why i was outside.

I was still looking at the sky when i began to drift off until i heard a voice.

"Don't like to sleep inside?" asked the voice as it chuckled. I looked up it was pan.

"I can sleep inside. I just wanted to sleep out her with the sky." I told him. He smirked.

"It is a beautiful site." He came and sat next to me. I Sat there and crossed my legs. We looked up at the sky for a while. About 30 minuets went by before he spoke, and broke my thoughts.

"Well, if you can sleep inside, you can stay in my tree house for tonight." He said. I looked down from the sky and looked at him. He was looking right into my eyes.

"I guess" I said smiling. He stood up and offered me his hand I took it gratefully.

"Hold on tight." He smiled. I held on to him and a cloud of green smoke surrounded us. When it faded away we were in a tree house. There was a bed in the corner of the room. I yawned.

"Come on sleepy head. We might make a lost boy out of you yet." He said.

"Lost girl. Thank you very much" I replied through a yawn. He picked me up and put me on the bed and walked away. I curled up at the edge of the bed. Peter cane back and layed down. He must have thought I was asleep because he didn't talk to me. I rolled over and put my head on his chest and fell asleep.