Packing

Aidans POV

"Are you fucking stupid Jack?!" I shouted at him. "Not only did you not come home all night, you fucking drove there?"

"Oh give it a rest" he rolled his eyes "you ain't my mum"

"I know, but you had my brother in that car as well Jack"

"No one died" he said referring to the fact that even though he did crash his car, everyone was fine.

"Yes but you could of!" I was getting more and more frustrated. "How would that if made me feel? My brother, my boyfriend and my best friend all dying in a car crash!"

"You're exaggerating" he said.

"Why didn't you just get an Uber? You make enough money anyway"

"It was just convenient"

"What? Convenient enough to get me out of bed at 7 am to come and pick you all up and drop you home? Wait until my parents find out about this for fucks sake"

"They won't find out" he laughed, all cocky.

"Your captain of Aston Villa and play for England, the whole country is going to find out, I swear to god Jack you are so naive" I was fuming by this point - and I know I have a short temper but this was ridiculous. I slammed the door to my car and stormed into the house. I opened my laptop and typed in Jacks name.

England footballer Jack Grealish crashes Range Rover sport into parks cars.

Jack Grealish smelled of "intoxicating liquor" after crash - witness said.

Jack Grealish in drink driving scandal with girlfriend Aidans brother in back seat.

"See these are just a few that have come out in the last 10 minutes" I slammed the laptop in front of Jacks face.

"I'm not the first guy to do this"

"I never said that"

"I swear to god Aidan you are fucking impossible sometimes!" Jack slammed the laptop shut. "Sometimes people make mistakes you know, you've made plenty as well you know"

"A mistake is thinking the film started at 8 when it started at 7 or forgetting to put a capital letter at the start of your sentence. Drink driving is NOT a mistake, you knew you were going clubbing, you knew you would be drinking"

"Babe-" Jack began, he stood up and tried to hold my hand.

"No Jack!" I pushed him away. "How many times are you going to fuck up? Your 25 now, not 18. The other day you were saying that we are family, how could I have a family with someone who are can't trust" my eyes began to well up.

"Aidan, come here" Jack tried to pull me into him.

"I can't keep spending my life defending you. I need stability"

"What more do you want? I bought you a fucking house!" His attitude changed into a more angry state.

"I'd rather be living on the streets and have you be more normal then live in this house with you and you keep fucking up like this"

"Then I guess we're never going to work" he said. I was shocked. I know we were having an argument and things were getting heated but him saying that we would never be able to work was hurtful.

"I guess I'll get packing then"

Jacks POV

"Please tell me you know where she has gone ty?" I said to him. We were at training and I hadn't seen or heard from Aidan for over a week now. After our argument she packed her bags and left in her car.

"Honestly bro I don't, I wish she did but I don't" he huffed.

"Fuck sake man" i ran my hands through my hair. "She was right, I just should of got an Uber, I was the one that time everyone it would be fine"

"What are you going to do about it?" Ty asked.

"I don't know, I've called her like a million times and text her like a thousand but still nothing" I said.

"If she's being silent like this then she must be upset you know. When she's angry she explodes but when she is upset she doesn't like to admit it so she just says silent" Tyrone explained.

"But how am I meant to explain anything to her when she just goes silent like this"

"I'll try and get hold of her" Ty said as we walked into the canteen for lunch. He pulled out his phone.

"I didn't mean now!" I protested.

"Shh!" It was too late, the phone was already ringing. It didn't look like she was going to answer until the very last ring.

"Chicken?" Tyrone said before she said anything.

"Hey" she said; her voice faint.

"When we're you planning on speaking to me" he said sternly.

"I'm not speaking to anyone" she half laughed.

"Where are you?"

"I'm not telling you"

"Why?"

"Because you will tell Jack, I ain't stupid" she said. Sadness taking uber her voice. It was low toned with her brummy accent as thick as ever.

"We all miss you" he said, changing the subject.

"And I miss you too Tyrone"

"What about Jack, he misses you too"

"He would of missed me more if he killed himself drunk driving?" She shot back.

"He was stupid, it was one mistake"

"One mistake too many, that took mistake to a whole another level" she laughed "imagine if your girlfriend did that to your family"

"Just come back to Birmingham, you belong here" he huffed.

"I'm starting to think I don't" she half laughed. "Maura and I have been looking a places in London. It's better for work"

"Just think about it okay" was tyrones last words, she didn't even reply but just hung up the phone.

"Bro, this ain't looking good"

Months past and I heard no more from Aidan. I think Tyrone spoke to her nearly everyday but didn't like to tell me. I tried my hardest to get over her, I really did. I slept with a new girl nearly every weekend, I went on dates every month but no one compared. No one had her stupid laugh which made more snort or could anyone make spaghetti bolognase like she could. It sucked to think that I would never be with her again.

All because of me.