3

Aidans P.O.V

"Stop being so childish!" Maura shouted at me.

"Whatever" I rolled my eyes. We were having our weekly argument about Jack.

"How are you ever going to have a proper relationship when you run away all the time!" She argued.

"I don't run away"

"Oh that's why you've been in London coming up a year. You're scared of seeing Jack and I know you are" she laughed "now get ready we are going out" she said.

"What single people even go out on Valentine's Day"

"Erm like all of them, grandma"

I rolled my eyes and groaned before I rolled off her sofa and got into the shower. Maura insisted this evening that we went out.

Out Out.

Which never ended well for Maura and I. The last time we went out out we ended up in a bush somewhere near enough 10 miles from where we wanted to be.

I blow dried my hair curly and did my make up as usual before putting on a classic little black dress with a pair of black heels to match.

"Now let me take a photo" Maura insisted again.

@aidansimms: this is my 24th Valentine's Day single

@aidansimms: this is my 24th Valentine's Day single... maybe i should re-apply for love island?

@tyronemings: I miss you chicken :(

@maurahiggins: Valentine's Day is for being single , we all know that.

Jack also liked the photo, annoyingly seeing his name pop up on my phone like that gave my butterflies. These butterflies never seem too go.

After a couple of pre-drinks, Maura and I booked an uber to the club.

"I've got a bad feeling about tonight" I said to Maura, realising my hands were starting to feel all clammy.

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know, but you know when you just have that gut feeling"

"You'll be fine" she smiled "what could possibly go wrong when you go out with me?" She tried to say seriously but both of us just ended up laughing. "You just need to loosen up, you haven't been the same since you and Jack broke up"

"I suppose you're right" I huffed,

The uber pulled up to the club which was infamous for 'celebrity's' to go to. I have still not got used to paparazzi, I'm still not entirely sure why people want to see pictures of me or know what I'm doing.

"Aidan, did you know Jacks in there ?!" I heard one of the paparazzi shout. "Have you forgiven him for what he did?"

"Maura!" I half shouted, have whispered to her. "Did you hear that! Jacks here"