Sieve

Jacks POV

I woke up in the morning entangled with Aidan, just a glimmer of sunlight was flickering through the curtains. She was fast asleep, every now and then she would stir or her eyes would flicker.

Aidan has always been a deep sleeper, I remember one of the first nights she stayed over at mine I set the smoke alarm off at about 4 in the morning and I thought she would be fuming because I woke her up, when I went back to bed as was laying in the exact same position fast asleep still.

I reached over to my phone which was bombarded with messages from everyone congratulating myself and Aidan.

"Do you want to go and get a McDonald's?" Aidan spoke without even opening her eyes.

"You want a McDonald's don't you?" I laughed.

"Mmmhh" she shook her head - still not opening her eyes.

"You know you've missed the breakfast" I looked at the time.

"Oh for fuck sake" she frowned. "I'm over it, why does their breakfast end so early"

"11 am is not early sweet" I brushed her hair with my hand. I pulled the covers back over the both of us and ran my hand up and down her waist taking in all of her curves. She placed a tired kiss on my shoulder.

"I love you so much" she said - her voice still raspy as she hasn't woken up properly.

"I love you more" I replied, also closing my eyes to take in the moment. "Can it just be you and I, like this, forever?" I asked.

"Yes" she replied, moving her hand to meet mine and intertwined our fingers. She started to sprinkle kisses all over my neck and cheek, making goosebumps raise all over my skin.

"Mmm, I'm going to go shower" she said, removing her lips from my skin. She slipped out of bed, just wearing one of my shirts which always made her look sexy.

"I would love it if I could join?" I smirked.

"Oh I bet you would" she giggled

"I'm sure you would enjoy it too, just imagine, you, me, and-"

"Okay, okay" she stopped me before I could go any further.

I quickly got out of the bed as well and connected our lips before I dragged her to the bathroom. I turned the shower on and let the heat build up. It didn't take Aidan long to get in the mood, she slipped of my shirt exposing her body and stepped into the shower letting the water run down her body. I didn't take long to undress myself and follow her into the shower. Her eyes turned dark with lust and mine quickly followed.

"Your body is so fucking sexy" I said, I couldn't get my hands of her. "Now jump" I demanded.

Something about the hot water on both our bodies and the steam that was getting built up only added to the passion. One thing Aidan and I actually agreed on was sex, both of us found it extremely cringy to have slow, meaningful sex, that just wasn't our thing. We knew we preferred it rougher the most people and we established that the very first time in Dubai.

"God I love you" she moaned as we both climaxed.

Aidans POV

"Come back to bed" Jack came downstairs about 10 minutes after me.

"We have to eat"

"Well let me cook then"

"You can't cook" I laughed back. "Cheese on toast does not count by the way" I added before he could argue back.

"Well what are you cooking then?"

"Just a spag bowl - nothing special" I smiled. "Then I was going to bake some cookies

"What can I do to help?"

"You could cut the onion for me, and then just put all the dry ingredients into a bowl for the cookies" I said.

I watched as Jack looked like a deer in the headlights. He looked at the cookie recipe that my grandma has written out for me when I was 7. He placed a bowl infront of himself and attempted to open the bag of flower which ended up in him spilling half of it on the floor.

"Babe" he said. "Which one is a sieve?" He asked holding up two different implements that were not a sieve.

"This one" I opened the drawer and handed him an actual sieve.

"Just testing you" he winked.

Watching Jack trying to figure out how to weigh the flower was painful. He couldn't quite figure out that when you put the bowl on the scales that you had to reset it to zero so he got his calculator out and add together the weight of the bowl and the flour.

"Babe" I said, pressing the button which reset the scales to 0.

"Oh" he awkwardly smiled.

"Look, let me show you" I took the ingredients and added them all to the bowl which attached to the mixer. "Then you add the wet ingredients"

"How is butter wet?" He asked.

"How is butter dry?" I laughed grabbing his finger and poking it straight in the butter. "See?"

"What am I going tot do when we have children" he laughed. "I don't even know the difference between wet and dry ingredients"

"You can teach them how to make cheese on toast" I joked. "Or how to become one of the best midfielders in the premier league" I winked.

"Do you think our children will be brainy?"

"Considering I got famous on love island and was previously an estate agent and you're a footballer, I'm gonna have to go for no" I laughed.

"Is it bad that I was thinking the same thing?" He laughed back. By this time I had made the cookies and put them in the oven and the spaghetti was nearly finished.

"Definitely not" I laughed. "We're just gonna have to pray that they are pretty"

"Course they will" he said. "Have you not seen what their mum and dad look like"

"Peng?"

"The pengest"