Two Breakups

Aidans POV

I took as long as humanly possible to drive back to Birmingham. I don't know how I really drove without crashing, considering my mind was on everything and anything else. I felt lost, I had almost planned my whole future with Jack. I genuinely thought he was going to me the one I was going to have a family with, who I was going to marry and spend the rest of my life with.

I pulled up to my driveway and I could already see a bunch of roses on my doorstep, I took a deep breath to prepare myself to face the reality of this mess.

I know this won't fix everything but it's a start.
It's always been you Aidan
Love Jack xx

I was so angry, if it was always me then why did he go and have sex with some other girl. I picked up the bunch of roses and in my rage ripped them all up. I gathered it all back up and wrapped it up. I got back into my car and drove to Jack house.

Think you got these delivered to the wrong address, I'm not that girl you had sex with the other day.
Fuck you
Aidan

I threw them on his doorstep and drove back to my house. It was just turning dark so I threw a pizza in the oven and laid on the sofa. As soon as I got comfortable the doorbell rang.

"Let me in, it's ty"

"Just ty?"

"Yes" I could almost hear him roll his eyes. I got up and unlocked the door so he could let himself in. "I bought you wine"

"I'm not going to have a liver left at this point" I half laughed but got two glasses out so he could pour it.

"So, are you gonna talk about it?" Tyrone asked as he threw the pizza crust onto the plate.

"What is there to talk about" I laughed out of pity. "He did what he did and that shows a lot"

"Do you still love him?"

"No" I laughed.

"Aidan" he looked at me in the eyes "I'm your best friend ok? I know you're lying"

"I don't want to admit it" I gulped.

"Why?"

"Because he cheated on me Tyrone, he went behind my back after telling me he loved me, after telling me he would never ever hurt me and then he did! Why do I love someone that is putting me through all this pain huh?"

"I know you and I know Jack, probably more than anyone in the whole world. I've seen Jack work his way through many girls and yes I'll tell you that he has cheated before but has he ever been like this once he cheated, no. He's a mess Aidan" he told me.

"If he's a mess then how would you describe me?!" I said, angrily. "He obviously got what he wanted"

"Well, what are you going to do now?"

"I'm going to move in with Maura for a bit, in London"

"What?" He nearly chocked. "Well when am I going to see you"

"You guys have still got the rest of the season and you'll be travelling most of the time anyway"

"Then why do you have to leave?"

"Because I don't want to see Jack"

"Well you're gonna see him on the telly or whatever" He tried you argue it so I wouldn't leave.

"But he lives like 10 minutes away from me, what if I see him the the shop, or at the park or whatever"

"And?"

"I'll get arrested for murder" I laughed. "I promise it won't be for long, and I'm always a phone call away, ok?" My eyes began to well up.

"Oh come here you" he pulled me into a hug.

"It's like I'm going through two breakups at once" I half laughed and wiped the tears from my face.

"When are you going then?"

"Tomorrow"

Jacks POV

I had been hibernating in my house for the past week, only going out to go to training or matches. I wasn't getting the best reception from fans when I was playing. Boos would erupt in each stadium when I would get the ball and it was pretty obvious why.

"You've got to atleast shave bro" Tyrone came over for the night to try and cheer me up.

"What's the point" I said. "I've got no one to impress" I added. Aidan had kept a very low profile since everything happened. She posted that one picture of her in the bath and that's been it. No stories, no tweets, not even the paparazzi have got a picture of her. Whenever I have driven past her house on the way to training no lights were on.

"She's gone to London" Tyrone blurted out.

"What?"

"I went to see her the night she came back from the spa, she's gone to live with Maura for a bit"

"Well, how longs a bit?"

"She wouldn't tell me" he huffed. "She said until she's over you"

"Fucking brilliant"

"I want you two to be together as much as you do but you know, maybe it's just not meat to be"

"That's bullshit" I threw a cushion across the room. "We were perfect for eachother. She was the first thing I thought about in the mornings and the last thing I would think about at night, she was the one I wanted to be the mother of my children"

"Maybe try and speak to her?"

"I'm blocked on everything, and the last thing she said to me was fuck you so I hardly think that will work" I said.

"I'm sorry bro" I half smiled. "At least now you can maybe put all your focus into the season now"

"Yeah I guess you're right" I huffed, I'd rather hit be focusing on the season really. I'd rather be with Aidan.

"I shouldn't of fucked up to be fair"