Stubborn

Jacks POV

Saturday was our usual match day and today we were at home against Everton. We had lost our first two matches of this season and we were all desperately looking for a win.

"Come on bro, I haven't heard a word out of you for over a week now" Tyrone said to me as we were all stretching out before the match.

"I'm fine ok" I huffed. I was definitely not in the mood for this conversation, not before a match anyway.

"Have you seen online?" He continued to ask questions.

"I haven't been on my phone"

"Oh" he said. "So you haven't spoken to Aidan?"

"Considering last time I spoke to her she said she was going to basically shag my best mate and then later that day she sent my a photo of her in a taxi with a guy that she clearly spent the rest of the night with" I ranted. "No I haven't spoken to her"

"Oh" Seemed to be the only response he could come up with. "Well erm, she's coming to the match today"

"Great" I rolled my eyes.

"She is my mate Jack"

"Yeah I know I know" I huffed.

"Right guys, back to the dressing room" Dean clapped and we all walked back that way. "Jack" he called afterwards.

"Yes"

"Whatever is happening in your personal life, please, just don't let it effect you game negatively anyway. Just put whatever emotions your feeling into winning, ok?"

"Yes, of course" I half smiled.

"And if you ask me, this Aidan girl has got to be crazy if she doesn't fancy you" he winked jokingly which half made me laugh, still not really in the mood for joking.

I took off my jumper which I was stretching in, along with my gloves and gave my team by usual team talk. I took a few deep breaths in the tunnel before we walked out and shook hands with the opposition.

It was half time and we were 1-0 up, but we knew that wasn't a guaranteed win. A few of the guys tried to hype us all up for the second half, and before we knew it we were back on the pitch playing.

"Yes! We done it!" Tyrone ran over to me and gave me a hug. "Thank fuck" he laughed. Once the whistle blew and it was 2-0 we knew we had got 3 points in the bag.

"Let's fucking have it" I shouted as we waking back into the changing room. Finally getting them three points gave me a hell of a lot of relief.

"You know what I'm thinking?" Tyrone said.

"Go on?" I smiled

"After party?" He laughed. "Everyone, 10pm around my place!" He shouted.

"Congratulations chicken" I heard a girls voice say. As soon as I heard the word chicken I knew it was Aidan. "I knew you guys would do it" she laughed and gave Tyrone a hug. He picked her up and spun her around.

"Yeah we're having an after party at mine tonight, you coming?"

"Of course" she said. "However, Maura, Molly and Tommy are staying with me at the moment"

"Bring then along its fine, I'll text a few of the England guys as well" he smiled. Tyrone then continued to get changed.

"Oh, sorry" I said, not looking where I was going as I bumped into someone.

"No no, my fault" I heard a girl say, I huffed knowing it was obviously Aidan. "Can't have you injured now you're on your winning streak" she awkwardly joked.