Drunk

Jacks POV

"Jack" Aidan giggled. "I think everyone and their mums know that I'm yours" She added in between laughs. I had spent most of the night with my arm wrapped around her waist and planting kisses on any part of her face I could.

"I know" I laughed. "I just want to make sure they know" I smirked.

"So, you're the famous Aidan" a few guys came up to me and Aidan.

"Aidan, this is Dele, Raheem and harry" I introduced all of them. "Not like they definitely didn't watch you on Love island" I added.

"Well, nice to meet you" she laughed.

"It looks like Jack has fallen head over heels" Dele joked.

"Ah fuck off" I laughed. "I guess you lot are jealous?"

"You're funny bro" Dele laughed back. "You've done well for yourself anyway" he patted my back. I could feel my face turn a shade of pink

"So how about we get to know your girl a little bit more then?"

"And how are you suggesting this?"

"Say it or shot it" Harry spoke up.

"Well then I think it's only fair if I get to know a little more about the rest of you then" She smirked, knowing She was going to find out very interesting secrets.

Way too many shots later, we had all found out way too many embarrassing things about each other and had definitely got to know each other a bit too much.

"Well, I'm gonna let you boys have boy talk and I'll see you about" Aidan smiled and planted a light kiss on my lips before strutting off to Maura, Molly and Tommy.

"So, you guys seem really happy" Dele turned serious. Madders and Ben has joined us by now and the others could handle the amount of shots we were having and quickly left once the game started.

"Yeah, I do really like her mate" I said.

"I've never seen you like this with a girl before" madders said. "Especially in such a short space of time"

"I know, she's just different from the stereotypical wag" I said. "I always thought i would have a girlfriend who had nothing really about her, a trophy wife kinda thing"

"Yeah, she's not like that at all"

"Yeah, she doesn't take any shit that's for sure" I half laughed. I looked over to her, she was laughing away with Maura and taking selfies at every angle to find the perfect one.

Aidans POV

The night was turning into morning and most the of the people had life tyrones house.

"I'm not sure you need another drink" I laughed to Jack, who had clearly had one too many.

"You can never have one too many drinks" he slurred. "Come on babe, you just gotta loosen up"

"Fine. But just know that if you get sick tonight, I'll be satisfied knowing I was right."

A cheeky grin spreads across his face. "That won't be the only part of you that'll be satisfied tonight. Can't wait to get back to your place with you." He takes my small hand in his own large one and presses his lips against my knuckles.

"You're drunk, my love." I laughed.

"Maybe," he says, pressing one more kiss to my hand as if it were going to fall off. "But you're so pretty."

Jack picked up his shot glass and turned to me. "What shall we toast to?"

"Me," I joked, raising my glass as well. "The girl almighty."

He chuckled. "I get it. That was really, reaaaaally corny, babe."

"Well. I guess I'll go home alone."

He clinked his glass against mine.

"Fine. A toast to the girl almighty. Also known as Aidan. Also known as my lovely, beautiful girlfriend."

Both of us simultaneously tilt our heads back to take our shots, and I can't help the squint of my eyes as the alcohol slides down my throat.

"Okay, now lets go"

He grinned, putting his hands on my hips and pulling me closer to him. "Nuh uh," he whined, pushing our foreheads together. It's obvious that he's really feeling the alcohol at this point. He would never be this touchy-feely in public if he were sober. Of course, I wasn't complaining.

I loved when Jack was this way. Drunk, cuddly, clingy Jack was one of my most favorite versions of him. In fact, it could get annoying how cuddly he could be sometimes. But I never minded. Nor could i ever stay annoyed for long when I saw the dopey grin on his face and felt his long fingers tangle in my hair or touch every visible inch of my skin just because he wanted to be touching me in any way he could. Normally I would be all for this, using every last bit of it to my advantage. But, as it is, it's late and I'm getting sleepy I couldn't stop thinking about my bed.

I let out a contented sigh; pulling away and tilting my head back to press a gentle kiss to his forehead.

"I think we should head back to mine soon," I said, running my fingers through his once combed hair, now a bit messy and sweaty and deflated.

A cheeky grin spreads across his face once again. "Yeah? What should we do once we're there?" He wiggles his eyebrows—or at least attempts to wiggle them, leaning even closer to my face.

I giggled, leaning away from him. "We should go to sleep, Jack. It's late and I'm tired."

"Well, that's okay. You don't even have to do any of the work. Tonight can be all about making you feel good." He pressed a sloppy kiss to my ear, which i can only assume was supposed to be my neck.

I giggled. "Well, we'll see how you're feeling once we get back, yeah?" I interlaced my fingers with his and he smiled down at me.

"I see what you're doing here," he slurred. "You think just because I'm drunk I'm gonna be tired and forget. But I'm not. I'm not gonna forget. Gonna make you feel good." He leans towards me again to try and kiss my neck one more time. This time Tyrone hearing and seeing the conversation unfold and bursting out laughing.

I practically pushed Jack into the uber before bundling in after him, I told the driver to go quick before Jack could even attempt to get back out.

"You look embarrassed" he said, almost as if he were sober again. I turned to him and his eyes looked sad, as if he were looking at me to see any embarrassment or annoyance.

"No, Jack. I'm not. I could never be" I smiled.

He took my hand as I led him out of the can and into my house, which still amazes me that I own. I helped him up the stairs and into my room.

"Now I think I should say thank you for looking after me" he eyes seemed full of lust.

"I don't think you're sober enough baby"

"Just you watch"