Only real men drink cocktails

Aidans POV

"It's so peaceful here" I took a deep breath and sat down on the sun lounger next to Jack. Jack and I decided to go to Mykonos for our honeymoon.

"I can't believe the guys have invited themselves" Jack rolled his eyes.

"I'm surprised Ty hasn't been here since the beginning" I laughed. Of course Tyrone, Madders and Ben invited themselves along for the second week of the honeymoon.

"We just have to enjoy this week more then" he smiled. We had already been in the villa that we have rented for a couple of days and it's like being in heaven. When the sun cascades in through the curtains in the morning and seeing Jacks face sleeping peacefully is something I don't think I will ever get used to - which isn't a problem considering we live in the sunny place of Birmingham.

"What should we do today then?" I asked him.

"I'm not sure?" Jack stood up from his lounger and lurked over the top of me blocking the sun.

"I don't trust you?" I giggled knowing he was up to something.

"I don't know what you mean" he laughed back and scooped me up.

"Jack I swear to god if you throw me in that pool"

"You look like you need cooling down?"

"I've got got outside I'm fine"

"I don't think so?" He laughed out of my agony.

"Jack please, I've just curled my hair!" I kicked my legs.

"You're definitely too hot baby?" He joked and quickly threw me into the water.

"You asshole!" I laughed back. "Come here you dick" I jumped out and caught up with him easily and pushed him in.

"You are weirdly strong oh my" he pretended that I hurt his arm.

"So what do you think we should do today?" I asked again.

"Let's just laze around" he replied and flopped back down.

"How about snorkelling?"

"Not very lazy?"

"Or we could go on a hike!?"

"We're here to relax not nearly kill ourselves" he rolled his eyes.

"You're hardly going to kill yourself on a hike" I moaned. "If you wanna do something dangerous how about we go shark cage swimming" I suggested, scrolling through google on what to do in Mykonos.

"You're mental"

"You're in a cage" i huffed.

"Exactly, with sharks all around you"

"Don't be such a baby, I've booked for us to go at 2 pm"

"Don't take the piss" he huffed. "I said at our wedding that I wanted to spend the rest of my life with you, not dying on our honeymoon together"

"Stop being such a drama queen"

Jacks POV

"So we were on the boat and it took Jack half an hour to get into the sea, not even the cage" Aidan laughed. She was explaining our trip to see the sharks to Tyrone, Ben and Madders who arrived last night.

"That's so funny bro" Tyrone laughed.

"I'd like to see you guys do it, them sharks are fucking massive you know?" I argued.

"Whatever, you're a baby and we all know it now"

"Oh fuck off"

"Is that why you drink cocktails as well now?" Madders looked down to my hand which was holding a Strawberry Daiquiri.

"They're nice!" I protested. "Only real men drink cocktails anyway"

"I'm not sure about that statement mate" Ben pulled a face.

@aidansimms : honeymoon dreaming, with my dream of a hubby @jackgrealish

@madders: apparently real mean drink cocktails?? Hahahah

@benchilwell : the red of your cocktail really brings out the colour of your eyes bro @jackgrealish

@jackgrealish : I can't believe I've come on honeymoon to get bullied by my 'pals'

@tyronemings : are we going to ignore how AMAZING Aidan looks

@aidansimms : @tyronemings thank u chicken xxxx

"Let me try yours anyway" Tyrone snatched Aidans drink out of her hand.

"Oh it's nothing special" she laughed.

"Are you sure there is alcohol in this?" Ty laughed. "It tastes like juice"

"That's the point of cocktails - they never taste like alcohol" she rolled her eyes.

"Let me try it then" I took her drink and had a sip.

"It's fine"

"I think Ty is right you know" I said and had another sip. "It definitely doesn't taste like there is alcohol in it"

"Pornstar martinis never taste like there is alcohol in it"

"Oh come on, let me try it then" Ben then took a sip of Aidans drink, followed by madders who also wanted in on the action.

"Definitely no alcohol" Madders clapped.

"Thinking about it they didn't give you that little shot of Prosecco that comes with it" Tyrone said.

"Yeah you're right" I said. "Let me find the waiter - I'm sure he will change it"

"Oh don't be silly" Aidan wafted her hand.

"Well no, you asked for a drink and they have clearly accidentally given you the non alcoholic version" I argued.

"I'll go up and get one from the bar then"

"No no no, my darling wife must relax, I'll go" I stood up and went to go up the the bar.

"Jack, wait!" She said.

"You okay?" I turned back around.

"I Erm may of ordered the non alcoholic version"

"Why would you of done that?" I half laughed.

"Maybe she didn't feel like I drink, it's only 3pm" Ben said.

"Aidan always feels like a drink" I rolled my eyes.

"Hello? I am here you know" Aidan held her hand up.

"Are you okay? Do you not feel well? You want to go back home?"

"Jack, calm down" she took my hand and lead me to sit down next to her.

"What's wrong then?"

"I can't drink at the moment"

"Holy shit" madders said.

"What why?" I said, confused.

"Promise you won't get upset with me?"

"Why would I be upset?"

"I was waiting for the perfect time to tell you, but it turns out there is never a right time" she began to trace circles on my hand.

"Aidan, please just tell me"

"I'm pregnant"