Make us Make up

Aidans POV

"I can't believe you just left me like that!" I whisper shouted at Tyrone as he finally came back with a glass of champagne.

"I wasn't gone long" he rolled his eyes.

"Long enough for me to be stuck with Jack"

"Oh, what happened?" He then asked, feeling guilty.

"He wants another chance" 

"Then give him one for crying out loud" he said, not the response I was expecting. He grabbed my hand and marched me over to Jack who was with James and Ben.

"Oh hey" they all said awkwardly.

"Right" Tyrone took a deep breath. "Jack fucked up and we all know that Aidan you still love Jack even though he did, Jack you fucked up and he realises now that you are the most important person to him in the world and quite frankly I am tired of listening to you two mope around because you aren't with eachother"

"He has a point you know" Ben admitted.

"It's been what? Nearly 6 months of me having to hear the same conversations from you two and I'm done" he held his hands up. "Either you two try and fix things or stop going on about how upset you both are ok?" He finished his rant.

"Well I think it's down to Aidan don't you?" Jack finally spoke up after a few seconds of awkward silence. They all turned to face me.

"Don't be stubborn" Tyrone raised an eyebrow.

"I guess we can try and fix things" I huffed quietly.

"Thank the fucking lord" Tyrone took the biggest breath I've ever heard. "Now I better be best man at the wedding and god father to all your babies after this" he joked which made us all laugh.

"Well, we better leave these guys to it" Ben clapped just hands together and they all walked off just leaving myself and Jack in the corner of the room.

"So" he said which caused us both to laugh a little. "Let's go"

"Go where?"

"You'll see"

Jacks POV

The whole night went according to plan. Tyrone faked getting to know a girl so I could swoop in a talk to Aidan. We knew Aidan would be annoying at Tyrone for leaving her for so long and therefore would have a little go at him, this gave him a good excuse to drag her over to me and make us make up. But Aidan doesn't need to know it was all set up.

"Let's go" I said.

"Go where?" She said out of shock.

"You'll see"

"But you're at a party with all your friends, you won't want to leave" he laughed.

"For you, I would leave anywhere" I smiled and took her hand in mine where it felt the most comfortable.

I led her into a cab which was already waiting outside for us and he began to drive to to the location I had planned with him previously.

"Are you going to tell me what you're up to Grealish?" She giggled but I could tell she was nervous.

"Well that would ruin the surprise wouldn't it" I winked and placed my hand on her thigh and traced small circles.

We arrived at the beautiful house, just on the outside of the city centre on Birmingham. All the lights were already on and there was this amazing smell of Italian food that wafted through the air. Jack led me all the way through the perfectly decorated house into the garden which had a fire pit surrounded by a load of sofas and chairs. Set out on the table was a beautiful Italian meal matched with a iced bottle of champagne.