11:37

Aidans POV

Waking up the next morning felt like a dream; the sun cascading through the blinds of the quiet bedroom, lightening it.

I was encased in Jack's muscular arms as my eyes began to flutter open. He was tracing small shapes on my bare, freckled back, warm breath feathering over my skin.

"Good morning, gorgeous," he said, his voice groggy and deep with sleep. His curls were a mess on his head, and his hazel eyes were sparkling in the little bit of sunlight that made the room glow. He placed his soft lips on my forehead, and I closed my eyes, taking in the moment.

"How'd you sleep?" I smiled.

"I've never slept better" I heard him smile. "Last night was...wow." He said with a hint of cheekiness in his tone. I smirked as the thoughts fluttered into my head of the amazing night we spent together. I nodded and moved my body closer to his and kissed his bare collarbone.

His eyes shut again, not wanting to properly wake up. His face was perfectly chiselled, his facial hair made him look more mature and his newly blonde highlights making his face look even more tanned.

"Do you want to go and get lunch?" He rolled over and looked at the time on his phone which showed 11:37.

"Yeah sure, I'll go get ready" I planted a soft kiss in his nose and pulled myself out of his arms wearing one his of shirts.

"I'll pick you up in half an hour then" he winked. My heart fluttered at his wink as I skipped out of his room and found my way back to my hotel room.

"Holy shit" I covered my mouth, scared as I walked into my room to see Tyrone sitting in my bed on his phone. "How the fuck did you get in here" I took a deep breath.

"I took the key out of your bag which you left on my bed whilst you were all naked sleeping with Jack" he pulled a disgusted face.

"Oh Tyyyyy" I whined sitting on the end of the bed. "I don't know what to do" I fell backwards.

"What do you mean?"

"I really like him, I didn't think I would like" I said, my northern accent coming out. "I just thought we would mess about or whatever well because I just got out of a relationship and I'm so busy with work and you guys are going to be busy and well" I ranted a threw my hands over my face.

"Hey!" Tyrone said. "Calm down you" he laughed. "Jack has hardly spoken about you to me so he must like you"

"What?" I laughed. His statement making no sense.

"You see, when Jack gets with girls you know like hooks up with them or whatever he likes to brag about it you know. He will send it into the guys group chat with a million photos of her half naked or whatever from her Instagram but when he does like a girl he never really mentions her a lot. With his previous girlfriend, that he obviously liked, he rarely spoke about her to us. He kept his feeling quite guarded because he knew that she could leave him at any minute and he would look stupid because he could of been talking about how much he really likes her and all that shit"  he explained.

"So you think he likes me?" A small smile appeared on my face.

"I think so chicken" Tyrone laughed at my smile.

"So were going for lunch, what do you think I should wear?" I asked opening my suitcase to millions of outfits.

"You're asking the wrong person here" he held his hands up. I huffed and just sat their, staring at the packed suitcase. Surprisingly I decided to wear a little black dress, not like I don't wear one once a week. I took my hair out of my ponytail and ruffled it around to create something that was somewhat acceptable and added a pair of platform leopard print sandals. Luckily I had my eyelashes done before I went out to Mallorca and therefore I didn't need really to put on any makeup. I sprayed myself with some deodorant and perfume before I did a twirl for Tyrone.