Summer romance, part 2

Aidans POV

"You two really didn't have to do this, I could of just got the train" I said go Tyrone and Jack who decided to pick me up and take me to the airport all the way in London where I was meeting Molly and Maura.

"We won't see you for agessss though" Tyrone moaned.

"I'm going away for 2 weeks, not 2 years. Plus you guys are going to Dubai for a week so it will go quickly" I explained.

"But it won't be the same" Tyrone frowned.

"It's actually like having a child being friends with you sometimes" I rolled my eyes jokingly.

I spent the rest of the car journey singing along with the guys and having mini panic attacks over the thought of seeing Nathan for the first time since the whole incident happened. We pulled up the the airport and they got out to help me with the cases.

"Be safe" Tyrone hugged me. "You better text me everyday" he pointed, jokingly.

"Love you" I returned the hug. Jack coughed awkwardly, signalling to Tyrone he wanted a moment alone, although the amount of paparazzi around us didn't really mean that we would. "Ah right yeah, I'll be in the car bro"

"So" I awkwardly laughed.

"So" he copied. "In my head, I didn't picture the media being here"

"What did you picture in your head then?"

"I pictured that I would of taken both your hands into mine and said that I meant every word the other night, I would if then said that I really want to get to know you even more but that this has all come at an awkward time, you will be gone for a couple of weeks and then pre-season will start for me. But I'm willing to make it work, only if you are. I then would of kissed you and told you to have a good time"

"Oh, wow" I bought myself back to reality as I was too busy dreaming about what he just described.

"Oh hey Jack" Maura pulled up along with Curtis, soon followed by Molly and Tommy. I hadn't told anyone about the kiss between Jack and I, incase he mugged me off.

"Hey guys" Jack smiled.

"Come on girl" Molly grabbed my hand.

"Time to find you a summer romance, part 2"

Jacks POV

"Do you think she will get with any guys out there then? You didn't hear them, they were desperate for her to have another summer romance"

"You're overthinking it bro"

"I'm pissed that this has all happened now, like we basically leave for pre-season as soon as she comes back. She is never going to want to be with someone who is never actually with her" I ranted.

"Neither is she going to want to be with some randomer that she met in a nightclub in Marbella" Tyrone huffed.

"Do you think I should text her?"

"It's been excatly 7 minutes" I huffed. "She will definitely get with someone else if you do that"

I threw my head back, hitting the headrest and got my phone out where I just checked all my socials. I saw different videos of all the Love Island guys reuniting in the airport, already doing various different shots of alcohol before they got onto the plane. I huffed and locked my phone, already annoyed that I won't really know what is going to happen on this holiday.

A few days went by and I spoke to Aidan a little, just general chit chat but her wanting to catch up with the girls meant she wasn't on her phone a lot.

"You all packed for tomorrow?" Tyrone asked. We had to be at the airport for 6 am tomorrow

"Yeah" I said pointing to my cases that were by the front door.

"So you wanna watch the reunion?" He asked.

"Do you think I should?" I answered bus questions with another question.

"I don't see why not, maybe it will give you some clarity" Tyrone said, something actually mature for once. 

Ben and Madders came over not long after with some pizza and we all flopped down on the sofa ready to watch this reunion. It started of pretty shit, talking to the couple that were still together and then the ones that got kicked off earlier in the series so didn't really bother to stay together.

"Now, this is the time you have all been waiting for" the presenter said. "You watched them fall in love and you guys fell in love with them at home, please welcome your love island winners - Aidan and Nathan" she announced them. Nathan walked out first in a white t-shirt tucked into a pair of black jeans and a pair of white trainers. Aidan came out second in an all black two piece with a long sleeved top and a short black skirt.

"So, I think everyone knows that well, you two are no longer together" the presenter said, to break the silence

"So, I think everyone knows that well, you two are no longer together" the presenter said, to break the silence. "What happened Aidan?"

"Well, everything was great, we had been back a couple of days and we decided to go out in my home town and yeah it was a good night and all. The next day he claimed to be hungover so I went to my parents house to have a Sunday roast so I told him I'd be back at 8, but we'll I forgot to bring the dessert over so I came home early to find him in bed with some girl" Aidan explained her situation.

"Nathan, what do you have to say?" The presenter asked.

"Firstly, id like to take this opportunity to apologise to Aidan, it's hard to explain what kind of whirlwind you go through on here, I mean I was literally just your everyday electrician from Essex and then I left the villa with a million followers and paparazzi following us around everywhere" he began to say. "Obviously I was the least favourite to the public in our couple and well I saw all these famous singers, actors and footballers drooling over her and well, I guess I felt better that someone else was paying me attention" He said. When he mentioned footballers all of us guys looked around, awkwardly at each other.

"You know I loved you" Aidan huffed. This argument went back and fourth for a few minutes.

"So maybe we should finish this up" the presenter said. "So Nathan, since leaving the villa and all of this has happened, are you seeing anyone else?"

"No" he said quite simply. "Aidan, I can't stop thinking about you if I'm honest, I do really still love you and if you'd let me I'd like to try again, really" he said.

"Aidan, same question goes to you since leaving the villa and all of this has happened, are you seeing anyone else?"

"It's complicated"