Promise

Jacks POV

"See, it wasn't so bad" Aidan laughed as we got home. She chucked her bag on the side and took off her heels before she slumped down on the sofa.

"I just didn't know I could feel so embarrassed for such a long period of time" I laughed and flopped down next to her.

"I'm glad it all went smoothly though" she smiled.

"Why? Did you think it wouldn't?" I stroked her hair.

"No not at all" she said. "I was up all night last night thinking you know, what if they didn't get along and then the thought of having to choose between you and my family made my heart break"

"Hey" I half laughed and stroked her hair. "We are family now" I took her hand in mine. "And I promise I will never ever make you make those decisions"

"Well I suppose if you promise" she shrugged.

"Of course I promise" I smiled and placed a small kiss on her head.

Within the next 5 minutes Aidan was fast asleep, or in a food coma as she would call it. I managed to untangle myself from her and made my way to the kitchen to make a tea to take up to bed.

"Go on bro, how did it go then?" Tyrone asked as I picked up his FaceTime call.

"Surprisingly well" I laughed. "Everyone actually got along"

"I'm surprised as well" Tyrone laughed.

"Why?"

"There's just always a little bit of drama with you and Aidan" he stated.

"I guess so, but I think we've put those times behind us" I replied, thinking about what Tyrone had just said. He was right, things have gone a little too well for myself and Aidan over the past month. We've moved in together, I got my first senior call up and her whole brand has seemed to rocket up now she has gone back onto social media. Almost too well.

"Yeah well I hope so too" Tyrone laughed, "I don't think I can be dealing with you two agin" he added.

"I'll see you tomorrow bro" I decided to end the conversation then before I began to overthink anymore then I already was.

My tea was cold and horrible by now so I tipped it straight away and went upstairs to bed.

The conversation with Ty didn't help me sleep at all. I laid in bed worrying what next would happen with Aidan and myself.

"What are you still doing up?" Aidan staggered into the room with a cup of tea in one hand, still half asleep.

"I don't know, just can't sleep I suppose" I shrugged.

"Tell me the truth" she raised an eyebrow. "We all know you sleep like a baby"

"I had a conversation with Ty before I came to bed"

"And?" She said as she got changed into one of my t-shirts.

"He was just going on saying like what next us going to happen to us, you know we've had a rocky relationship to say the least"

"What does Tyrone know huh?" She looked me into the eyes. "I've known him over a year and he hasn't even been able to hold a conversation with a single girl that I know let alone have an actual relationship" she ranted.

"So what? That doesn't mean he doesn't see our relationship day in day out"

"What I'm saying is that he doesn't know what it's like to be in a relationship, to have these extreme feelings of love, and what that does to you"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm saying that I love you Jack, and when I hate you, oh lord I fucking hate you but I wouldn't want to wake up to anyone else in the morning and I wouldn't want to come home to anyone else in the evening. Do you know how many boys have met my parents? 1 and do you know who that 1 is, you. And that's because I love you"

"I love you too, Aidan"

Aidans POV

Jack went to training in the morning like usual so I spent the rest of the day cleaning my new house, showing little snippets on my Instagram which I was extremely proud of.

Finished training at 5 so I told him I would pick him up. I changed into a pair of jeans and a plain white T-shirt before I hopped into my car and drove to the training ground.

"Hello you" I smiled as Jack got into the passenger seat.

"Hello" he laughed. "Why are you smiling like that?"

"You just never fail to give me butterflies" I admitted.

"On you big sap" he hit my arm "anyway, Tyrone mentioned to me that it was your brothers 18th tonight"

"Oh yeah" I rolled my eyes. "He is the first one to be 18 out of his mates so he can't really do anything, he said it would be embarrassing to go clubbing with his sister" I added.

"Well why don't I take him out?"

"What?" I laughed, trying to concentrate on the road.

"Well not just me, I don't have training for a couple of days so Ty, Madders, Ben and I were going to go out, I'm sure he can tag along"

"Really?"

"I don't see why not?"

"Erm because he's my brother, and you guys are footballers"

"And?"

"My parents would go fucking mental if he got into trouble"

"Me? Trouble? They never mix"

"Of shut up"

"Come on, I can't have my future brother in law spending his 18th in his room" he protested.

"Future brother in law?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah?" He said casually. "So we're just going to Pryzm so no big deal"

"I just don't know"

"What could go wrong" he shrugged.

"My brother? Out with a bunch of footballers? Erm, a lot" I laughed.

"Come on, I'm not doing this for him I'm doing it for you" He argued on.

"Fine, if it will make you happy" I rolled my eyes.

"Yes, thank you" he smiled all proudly to himself.

I got back home and made Jack something to eat so he doesn't go out on an empty stomach whilst he went to go shower. I went upstairs and handed I'm a bowl of pasta whilst he was getting ready.

"So, who are you trying to look good for then?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Erm, you"

"Well I'm not going out with you unfortunately"

"But I know when I get back.." he began and wiggled his eyebrows.

"You'll be drunk" I laughed. "You'll fall straight asleep, I bet my life on it"

"You got a deal"