Sunday Roast

Aidans POV

"Hey Nathan, I'm just gonna drop Maura and Curtis to the train station and then I'm going to my mum and dads house, I'll see you later" I whispered as he was still fast asleep in my bed, hungover. I suppose one thing I'll have to get used to with him is how much of a lightweight he is.

"See you later then babe" he said, his voice croaky.

"It's going to be so weird not seeing you guys everyday!" I said, Maura was sat in the front and Curtis in the back.

"I know I can't believe it" Maura frowned. They were going to Curtis' hometown so Maura could meet his family.

"Maura and I are going to move in before you sorry Curtis" I shrugged.

"If that means I have to listen to you and Nathan shagging all night is rather not" she laughed. "You must be good by the way" she winked.

I pulled into a parking space and helped them to their platform with their cases. I gave them both a long hug as if I wasn't going to see them anytime soon. I paid for my ticket and drove to my family home where my Mum, Dad and younger brother live.

"Missed me?" I half shouted as I opened the door with the key I have.

"Aw, my baby!" My mum squealed and gave me a hug, already begging to cry.

"Mum I've been away for six weeks not six years" I laughed and wiped a tear from under her eye.

"I got you a little present dad" I smiled and pulled out my phone.

"Hey Pete! It's Tyrone and Jack here! Just wanna say thanks for all the support you've given us over your life, and here's to many more, in the premier league!" The message of Tyrone and jack speaking played.

"I can't believe it! Thank you so much sweetheart" he gave me a hug.

"Oh hey troll face" my brother of 17 walked down the stairs.

"Missed you too kiddo" I ruffled his hair. "Go on, tell me how many girls Snapchat's you got over the past six weeks"

"Oh shut up" his face turned a shade of pink.

"A few then?" I joked back. Although it sounds like me and my brother don't get along, we just have that bully kind of relationship. However if anything ever happened to him I would be devastated.

"So I made the usual Sunday roast" My mum smiled and she began to take al the stuff out of the over. The smell of roast chicken and vegetables filling the house. My dad began to make everyone a cup of tea whilst my brother and I laid the table.

"Oh god! I have missed this" I moaned as I took a bite of the roast, making sure I got a bit of every element on my fork.

"So like, are you going to move to Essex with Nathan?" My dad asked.

"I don't know" I huffed. "I love it here in Birmingham, but I don't know if Essex is my kinda place. Don't think I'm girley enough for that" I half laughed. "All the girls there wear skirts and heels all day, me I just love in hoodies and joggers" I added.

"So you remembered to bring dessert didn't you?" My mum asked me, collecting all the plates.

"Shit" I covered my mouth. "I am so sorry" I half laughed.

"Well I guess chocolate ice cream it is then" she laughed. "Well, I don't have that either so" she shrugged.

"Look, it's fine, I'll get going. Nathan's been recovering all day" I smiled. "I'll speak to you all in the morning" I gave them all hugs and drove back to my apartment. I pulled into my parking space and walked up the stairs to my place.

"Nathan! I'm back!" I shouted, no reply. I assumed he was still asleep and went to my room to see him sleeping.

"Nathan!" I exclaimed as I opened my bedroom door.

"Aidan, you are early!" He said, pulling the duvet back over himself.

And another girl.

"Oh I'm sorry I interrupted, please continue!" I shouted and slammed the door behind me. Too angry to even think about the fact that it was my own place.

"Fucking hell" I huffed, to angry to even cry. "I need a drink" I said to myself and walked to the local bar.

Jacks POV

I know that in the summer break you are meant to have a rest but the fact that we are going into the premier league, I knew I had to be fitter then I've ever been. Tyrone, John and myself spent most of the day in the gym, working of different exercises.

"Wanna go for a quick beer?" Tyrone asked after we showered.

"Yeah might as well" i chuckled. Not that I am lonely or anything but going home to no one there isn't the nicest feeling. Us guys took a stroll the the bar.

"3 pints of Morretti please" I said to the bar man and handed him some money. We all sat up on a stool each and began chatting away.

"Glass of white wine please, make that a large one, and make that two" a girls voice said, she had a baggy black tracksuit on, with her hood up.

"Aidan!" Tyrone exclaimed. How he even recognised it was her I had no idea.

"Ah, hey guys" she half smiled, her voice croaky and eyes red.

"What's up?" John asked. "You don't look like someone who won Love island a few days ago"

"Yeah, well I just got home and found Nathan in bed with some other girl so" she half laughed but then we  all saw a tear roll down her face.

"What?" Tyrone stood you immediately and gave her a hug, followed by John.

"I don't know" she took a deep breath. "I mean all I did was go home to have Sunday roast and then because I came home early I found him shagging some random girl who wants her five minutes of fame"

"I'm sorry" was all I managed to say. She gave me a faint smile.

"I tried to ignore all the people that were saying that Nathan was using me to win because he knew before he came into the villa that I was the most popular girl with the public" she ranted. "I guess I thought he actually loved me"

"Sir, please another glass" John pointed to her empty wine glasses.

"I'm sorry, I've only met you guys really, I don't mean to burden yous with my problems" she laughed and shook her head.

"Ah Aidan! There you are" Nathan then walked through the door of the bar.

"I really don't want to see you right now"

"Look, it wasn't what it seemed"

"It was exactly what it seemed Nathan" she jumped up and faced him, she was nearly a whole foot shorter than him but looked like she could easily kill him. "We have been back for less than a week and you are already shagging some girl you met at the local nightclub? Was she better then me? Do you love her?"

"No I love you" he took her hands into his.

"Don't fucking lie to me" she pushed him back.

"You have got a nerve Aidan" he stood up close to her.

"Oi mate, leave it out yeah" Tyrone pushed him back from her.

"Oh I see how it is, I have sex with a girl so you decide to hook up with your new footballer friends because you know I didn't like the fact they all follow you"

"You know what? These three have been more loyal to me since I got back then you have" she spat. "I don't want to see you ever again"

"Fine by me" he held his hands up.

"Oh, and I want my £25,000 back!"