Ooops

Jacks POV

"Ty" I huffed. "I said I didn't want a big bachelor party" I rolled my eyes as I walked into his house. Music was already pumping.

"It's not a big one"

"How many people have you invited?"

"Like 100?"

"One hundred?!" I repeated.

"Yeah exactly , not a big party" he shrugged.

"You haven't got a stripper have you?"

"Course I have" he said as if that was obvious.

"Does Aidan know?"

"Of course she does" he said. "She told me to film your reaction"

"Oh dear god" I muttered to myself.

"It will be a good night - just relax" he handed me a beer.

Soon people began to arrive , mainly the boys that I have met through football but a few family and friends also turned up throughout the night.

"Hey bro"

"Ben" I smiled.

"I wasn't expecting an invite , let alone to be one of your groomsmen"

"You've been my best friend since we were 15, of course you had to be next to me"

"Aidan and I have told you a million times already but it really meant nothing , just two people who felt lonely"

"I don't think we should really talk about it" I clenched my jaw. Although Aidan, myself and Ben had spoken about it over and over, the thought of them two having sex still didn't sit well with me  "It's in the past and we should leave it there"

"Good idea" he smiled. "Congratulations anyway, who would of thought you'd be the first to be married out of us all"

"Tell me about it" I laughed

"Well cheers to love" he poured both me and him a shot.

"Cheers" we tougher our glasses together before I poured the burning liquid down my throat.

"Love you bro" Ben said.

"Love you too" I pulled him into a hug.

I spent the rest of the night drinking way too much and just catching up with people that I haven't seen in a long time.

Ding dong

I got interrupted from my conversation by the doorbell ringing.

"Did someone call the police?" I ladies voice said through the door.

"Oh my god, it's time" Tyrone laughed and pushed me onto a chair in the middle of the room.

A woman with overly feminine steps walked into the house and in my direction, she walked past me and shook her ass at all the guys which made the cheer all at once.

"Mr Grealish?" She asked.

"Yep" was all I could say, awkwardly.

"I've heard you been a naughty boy" she smirked as I nearly threw up in my own mouth.

She then proceeded to spend the next hour taking off her clothes and dancing around me and the guys who threw different value notes at her after each move she did.

"See I knew you would enjoy it" Tyrone patted me on the back after she left.

"That was the worse experience of my life"