Fanny Flutters

Aidans POV

"I'm glad you and Jack are good again" Tyrone said. I was over his place helping him clean his house. A few of the guys were coming over for a movie night.

"Yeah it was good to clear the air" I smiled. It was a nice evening altogether. He told me about how the season he just had was very up and down for him but how he thinks that has made him the player he is going to be. He spoke about the rumours of him potentially being signed for Manchester United and how he feels about that. I told him about my life, although compared to his, has not been all that interesting until I went on Love island.

"He keeps mentioning you"

"In what way?" I questioned.

"Just like about you I suppose" he shrugged. "To be fair he does keep asking if you are like talking to anyone or what not"

"What?" I laughed.

"Yeah, I don't know, he thinks you have a think for Madders. He keeps mentioning it on the guys chat" he explained. The guys WhatsApp chat is like some mystical place that I will never quite understand.

"I've met him like what, twice?" I half laughed.

"I think Jack might have a little crush on you" he said in a silly voice and poked me in the side.

"Come off it" I laughed. "Last week he said he thought I was a slag, that opinion could hardly of changed that drastically"

"Well you never know with Jack, he's hard to read sometimes" he said. "Go on, would you snog him?"

"ew snog is such a horrible word" I pretended to throw up.

"Alright then, if Jack walked up to you, pushed you up against the wall with one of his strong arms held up on the wall next to your face and said, Aidan I think you are the most beautiful girl I have ever met and I realise now that I love you and then he passionately kissed you, what would you do" he acted it out, over the top.

"Fuck off" I could feel my make up-less face turn a shade of pink.

"That's not a no"

"Everyone knows he's a good looking guy"

"Can I do the embarrassing speech at your guys wedding"

"Tyrone" I rolled my eyes. "Jack does not fancy me"

"Whatever" he finally responded with.

I helped him bring a load of blankets downstairs along with pillows to make sure his sofas were extra comfortable to watch the films. I also helped Tyrone cook a load of pizzas and cookies for everyone to nibble on throughout the night.

"All done" I said proudly as I lit some candles.

"Don't you think the candles make it a bit girly"

"It makes it cosy" I argued. Before he could say anything else the doorbell rang and the guys trampled it.

"Ohhh candles, very girly of you" John laughed. Tyrone shot me a dirty look. John, Jack and Conor threw themselves onto the sofa. I handed them all a bottle of beer whilst I poured myself a glass of wine.

"Still drinking wine then?" Jack asked as I placed myself on the end on the sofa, next to him.

"I don't get paid these footballer salaries, I can't just afford to drink champagne everyday"

"Don't you get paid like 2 grand for every Instagram you post" he tried to argue back.

"So what film do you guys want to watch?" Tyrone interrupted and pulled up Netflix on his tv.