Instagram

Aidans POV

Before I knew it my name and Jacks name was trending everywhere. Although we hadn't properly confirmed what we were, it was pretty obvious.

"Hello" I picked up the phone to Maura and Molly

"What do you think you're playing at?" Maura said. "You think you can just get a new footballer boyfriend and not tell us"

"Well" I began. I was sat in the hotel room getting changed to meet the boys down at the beach. "I didn't think it would progress this quickly if I'm honest"

"Is that a good thing?" Molly asked.

"Well I guess so, I guess it proves that he actually is interested"

"I'm surprised Nathan hasn't said anything yet" Tommy popped into the background of Mollys video. Although us girls really didn't like Nathan, he was one of Tommy's good friends in the villa so we couldn't really stop them from being pals.

"Let us know if he does" Maura said.

"He hates the football guys anyway, if he says something I'm sure it will be public" I huffed. Not really in the mood for another drama.

"Anyway girl, you enjoy the rest of your holiday with your new lover, and we will speak soon" Molly smiled.

"Love you girls" I smiled and blew a kiss.

"Love you!" They said at the same time and I hung up the phone.

I finished getting ready and made me way down to the beach where the guys were seeing who could build the tallest sandcastle. It took all my willpower to not run and kick them all over.

"Hello gorgeous" Jack kisses me on the cheek. "What took you so long?" He asked.

"I was just speaking to the girls" I said.

"That doesn't sound too good?" Tyrone frowned and sat next to me.

"Well, after your post today, Tommy's worried that Nathan is going to start something"

"And what?" Tyrone said.

"He's a twat anyway" Madders spoke up.

"I know, I just don't know if I can be bothered for all of it" I laid down.

"You just have to make a sly point that you don't care" Jack began to play with my hair.

"Like how?"

"Like this" Tyrone said and took my phone. He began typing away and then locked my phone and handed it back.

"Oh god, what have you done" I gulped.

@aidansimms: can you believe that this time last year I was working in an estate agency and now I'm in Dubai with the people I love the most x