Fresh Prince of Bel-Air

Aidans POV

"None of my clothes fucking fit me anymore" I threw what felt like the one hundredth dress.

"I can't believe your bump has grown" jacks at down on the bed next to me and traced circles in my baby bump.

"This time next week we will know if this little one will be a girl or a boy" I squealed with excitement.

"What do you want?" He asked.

"Obviously it's every girls dream to have a boy first and then a girl so the boy can protect her when they are older but I've learnt from being older than my brother it doesn't really work like that" I laughed "boys are just so much less drama than girls"

"Yeah I suppose so"

"But then again a baby girl would be adorable" I huffed.

"Whatever they are, they will be loved for life" Jack smiled and planted one last kiss on my belly.

Even though it was very last minute I managed to get a few of the guys over for some farewell drinks and nibbles for Jack.

"Bro I can't believe it" madders said. "Surely this has got to be the best summer yet?"

"I think so" Jack laughed. "I mean, I got married, moved to Manchester City and now we're having a little baby"

"Crazy stuff huh?" I laughed and snaked my arm around Jacks waist.

"Your baby is going to be SO cool" Ben laughed.

"You guys better not be a bad influence"

"What makes you think we're bad influences?" Jack winked.

"I could name multiple influences" I said with a straight face.

The guys just rolled their eyes and then they continued to socialise. The bad thing is when I first found out when I was pregnant, one of the first things I thought was 'oh my I won't be able to drink for 9 months' and I did wonder how the hell I would survive. Strangely I haven't even realised that I haven't had a drink, however I do drink my orange juice out of a champagne glass and every time I do Jack has to sing the whole of the Fresh Prince of Bel-Air theme tune.

"Jack" my dad walked into our house. Bit his usual chirpy self when he sees Jack.

"Pete" Jack awkwardly smiled, he knew that my dad was not impressed with the move.

"Although I'm not impressed with you leaving Villa and taking my daughter and grandchild with you, I hate the fact that I would do the same thing" he huffed.

"Thanks mate" Jack smiled.

"We're not on the mate level yet" my dad said. "I just need time and space ok"

"Dad, you're not breaking up with Jack" I laughed.

"You wouldn't understand Aidan - it is"

"I swear to god, the longer I know you dad, the more you seem to confuse me"

"You gotta let me make it up to you Pete"

"Oh this is fucking ridiculous" I rolled my eyes.

"I think it's because you left for someone better, with more money and more accolades"

"It just gives me new challenges there" Jack huffed. "Villa will always be in my heart, you know that"

"I think we all knew it was inevitable that it would happen, but we were all in denial" my dad huffed, looking genuinely heartbroken.

"Oh please, I'm over this conversation" I finally had to cut it dead.

"That's hormones for you"

Jacks POV

"Jack we were meant to leave 5 minutes ago!" Aidan shouted up the stairs.

"Babe, the hospital is 10 minutes away, our appointment is at 10:15, it's only 9:30" I replied, running down the stairs.

"Yeah, and we have to find parking"

"Right, okay sure" I huffed, knowing it was not worth my energy to tell her that we will still be extremely early. I threw my jacket on and jumped into the car.

The car journey was completely silent other than Aidan tapping her false nails on the steering wheel. Usually our car journeys included Aidans music playing at full blast.

"Are you okay?" I asked her as we hit a red light.

"What if something is wrong?"

"What do you mean?"

"With the baby, what if something is wrong" she didn't look over to me at all. "What if that one coffee I drunk on accident or that sip of alcohol I accidentally swallowed on holiday has done something"

"Aidan, you're overthinking it. Everything is going to be just fine" I took her left hand that was on the gear stick into mine. "I promise" I made her look into my eyes before she pulled off.

"I just don't want to mess this up for you"

"Aidan, whatever happens. You are going to be the most amazing mum in the world and you have already made me so so so proud" I traced figures of eight on her hand.

Aidan parked the car and got a ticket. I took her hand in mine as we walked into the reception area to check it.

"Aidan and Jack Grealish" she smiled to the receptionist who checked us in and asked us to sit down as we were still half an hour early as I said we would be. Aidan and I awkwardly smiled at the other couples that were waiting together, all obviously feeling the exact same as Aidan and I.

After what felt like a three hour wait our names were finally called out. I gave Aidan a supportive smile and followed her into the room.

"Right if you just pop down on the bed for me and life your top up so I can put some of this jelly stuff on it" she smiled. Aidan did exactly what she said and I sat down on the chair next to Aidan.

"Love you" I whispered and placed a gentle kiss on hand.

Aidan really doesn't cry a lot, but boy since she has been pregnant she literally has not stopped. Before the nurse even put the jelly onto her stomach her eyes were already full to the brim.

"You guys are going to be the most gorgeous parents" the nurse laughed, obviously sensing the atmosphere. "I'm guessing this is your first one?"

"Yeah first one" I wiped my other hand on my Jean where her was sweating from nerves.

She spread the jelly type stuff over Aidans stomach and then lifted the ultrasound wand to meet Aidans belly.

"Right here you go guys, here's your baby" the nurse smiled and pointed to the screen where the most perfect silhouette of a baby was showing. "And you can here a perfect healthy heartbeat" she added. Aidan and I remained silent for for a minute or two just listening to the heartbeat.

"It's just so perfect" Aidan smiled and wiped her face which had tears falling down them.

"Would you like to know the gender?" The nurse asked.

"Yes please" I smiled.

@jackgrealish : my baby girl is having a baby girl ❤️ you guys can stop asking now x